• Advertisement

181b. Squid Baby

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• 5/5 Stars: SWEET SWEET VICTORY!
    • 4/5 Stars: Chum is Fum!
    • 3/5 Stars: Which one of you flat foots stole my lollipop?
    • 2/5 Stars: Bzz bzz?
    • 1/5 Stars: It makes me wanna hurl!

Squid Baby:

The animation is beautiful, but so far, not feeling the episode. Aww, I feel bad that Squid hit his head like that :/ . Rock-a-Bye Bivalve all over again. Eww, why did Pat lick SB like that? xD. Nice save Pat :P . Lmao at "My Face, My Face, also my leg, but mostly my Face" :P . The episode just got disgusting. He's back, thank goodness.

Overall, a so-so episode. Certainly not the best episode that's ever been produced in S8-9 though.

Final Grade: B -

^like what tj said above, a so-so ep to me

Squid Baby - 7.5/10

Don't really know what to say about this episode. Some parts in it are funny, some are boring, while others are just plain stupid. The premise was kinda creative, but still, it was simply average. Not as good as the rest of the Season 9 episodes that have currently aired, but not too bad either. B-

A piece of nonsense in this episode. When Squidward hits his head on the mailbox, he gets an infant mind. I know this is cartoon logic, but, last time I checked, whenever you hit your head that hard, you go into a coma, or even DIE!

The conflict is pretty short: Squidward gets an infant mind after hitting his head.

Just caught this one. Haven't seen that many Season 9 episodes but I can definitely tell you all that this was the worst episode so far in Season 9. I mean the writing reminds me of Season 7-esque quality where they take a half-*dolphin noise* premise and stretch it for all it's worth trying to make it eleven minutes long. The animation was good as you'd expect from high-definition, but that doesn't save an episode from being as bad as this was.

3/10

• Thanks 1

In my opinion, some parts of this episode was funny like SpongeBob and Patrick acting like babies but some parts were boring. I don't think It was a terrible episode but It's one of the weakest of this season. This episode doesn't belong to season 9. 8/10

Wow, I really liked it.. I'm so sorry :P I just wish the baby was, like, for example an infant relative of Squidwards. In my opinion that would have been a better choice, in stead of Squidward being injured :/

Well, in the episode of "Stanley Squarepants," it DID show that Squidward has a teenage relative, maybe like a younger brother or a cousin, so that is a DEFINITE possibility! :D I also really didn't think the episode was bad, either! :) I'd give it an 8.4 out of 10! B)

• Like 1

In my opinion, some parts of this episode was funny like SpongeBob and Patrick acting like babies but some parts were boring. I don't think It was a terrible episode but It's one of the weakest of this season. This episode doesn't belong to season 9. 8/10

WHAT A BAD REVIEW! How I didn't really explain much why I like this one before. Here's my thoughts on this episode:

Okay, I admit that this episode has flaws. I didn't like the running gag when Squidward's heard kept getting hitted (unnecessary Squidward abuse) and Mr. Krabs was unlikeable here but to be honest, this episode was very cute and It had couple of funny parts like the return of "my leg" gag, SpongeBob trying to change Squidward's diaper in diffierent places and this exchange:

SpongeBob: "Mr. Krabs, watch his head."

Mr. Krabs: "Watch his head? Why don't you watch his diaper?".

I found the begining when SpongeBob and Patrick acting like babies very cute. Sure, I don't like when the characters' stupidity go overboard but they acting like a baby was very cute. I also liked SpongeBob and Patrick here. Even though they are the reasons why Squidward turned into a man-baby but at least they decided to take care of him, even Patrick. There was also a reference to "Rock a Bye Bivalve", If anyone noticed that (Patrick watching a TV show while SpongeBob taking care of Squidward). So overall, I like this one. It was cute and kinda funny. It has flaws but It's definetly far away from one of the worst episodes ever. 7/10

Regarding Stuie did better! DEEAAUGH!! This is one of the 10 SpongeBob episodes I despise the most! This has got to be one of the most stupid, disturbing, disgusting and insulting pieces of trash I have ever WITNESSED in a cartoon! I, and a lot of other people, have a fear of manbabies, so why on Earth would crap like THIS PASS?!!?

-10/10

• Thanks 1

I honestly thought it was okay Squidward getting hit in the head a lot didn't really annoyed me (actually found it kinda funny :P) but there are some funny parts like the My Leg joke and Squidward checking his diaper when he was back to normal but the most annoying part is Squidward crying for like around 2 minutes of the episode (but the reference to Rock a Bye Bivalve was the best part of the scenes) and shots of his diaper with poop :S but this episode was okay

6/10