• Advertisement

177a. The Good Krabby Name

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• 5/5 Stars: This is the greatest episode that ever lived!!
    • 4/5 Stars: Chum is Metabolic Fuel!
    • 3/5 Stars: Mediocre Clarinet Player
    • 2/5 Stars: HOLD THE MAYO!
    • 1/5 Stars: DEUGH! HORRIBLE!

The_good_krabby_name.jpg

* First time they used the Krusty Krab sign for a title card, creative.

* Creepy mailman.

* Now what is going on?

* Apparently the Crow's Nest can elevate down now.

* Never visited the Krusty Krab, eh? I think some of them have appeared before, though I do like how they referenced old characters.

* The concept kind of reminds me of Good Ol' Whatishisname at that.

* Lol at Squidward.

* Heh, nice costume, SpongeBob.

* Just let him go in, or else you'll have -1 customer.

* That quote reminds me of To Save A Squirrel. (To eat or be eaten!)

* Lol at Patrick freaking out at the patty, I kind of chuckled.

* Well, he did kind of get one.. :P

* So SpongeBob is a walking ad now?

* Or more like graffiti.

* Lol at the cop.

* A skywriter?

* Well, that was unfortunate..

* Now they ruined the oldest tree in Bikini Bottom!

* Lol, the present gag kind of sounded wrong. xP

* Bikini Bottom is really turning into an ad for the Krusty Krab now.

* Lol at the yelling guy, though the joke was kind of forced.

* A super highway?

* Those hillbilly truckers seem familiar.

* The car crash reminds me of Doing Time.

* And now they got everyone...not in the right way, but still.

* I kind of found this scene wrong as well..

* ...Not really.

Grade: B+

The Good Krabby Name -

Mr.Krabs is so pathetic for customers :P. Its only 2% .Lol at Squid's "Never". What the heck Patrick -_- . Patrick's been kicking butt tonight O_O :P . Lol at Patrick forgetting the KK's name. That graffiti was wicked! If only it wasn't ALL over. Lol, I half thought that Pat and SB left that man something gross xD. Wow, at least the advertising is working. Squidward making good looking patties? Patrick continues to kick butt tonight. Lol "And Patrick, buy something or get out". The last scene with Mr.Krabs and that guy was a little weird xP.

Overall, way better than Squid Baby.

Final Grade: B+

LMAO at the promo for "License To Milkshake".

Haha I loved the montage scenes when they were trying to promote the KK. I was so glad when Officer John (?) didn't decide to bust them, (I was like "Yes! Finally not an episode where the cops play an overused role!"). Really great jokes in the montage. I knew there was going to be something special about this episode. I liked when Patrick kind of beat up SpongeBob, it kind of reminded me of No Weenies Allowed. Eat or be Eaten is just like in To Save a Squirrel!

9.5/10

(I was like "Yes! Finally not an episode where the cops play an overused role!").

You think so? :P I think cops are kind of an underused element of the show.

The Good Krabby Name - 7/10

Although better than Squid Baby, it wasn't exactly funny. The plot was decent, but once again, I'd like a larger cast. I think adding Mr. Krabs into the mix, as well as maybe a little Plankton backlash wouldn't made this episode a perfect 10. We've seen a primary of cast of Patrick/SpongeBob, and then Mr. Krabs and Squidward on occasion for eight seasons; I want more characters to be added in on a consistent basis! I'm so tired of seeing "Patrick/SpongeBob's antics are funny at first, but eventually cause trouble and that irritates Squidward, but usually pleases Mr. Krabs in the end."

• Like 1

This was a great episode. Sure Spongebob's and Patrick's antics may be overused, at least there were some fresh things in the mix. From the Giant Patty to the Toilet paper, this was an episode that keep the plot fresh. My only complaint is the ending felt weird.

Score: 8.5/10

Liked thus episode but very unoriginal in every season there is a scheme for Krabs to get more money. And it feels like I'm watching the same thing every year. The sky writer was funny though.

Favourite Character:Spongebob

Why:All his ways to get people to come to the Krusty KRAB.

The Good Krabby Name - 8.5/10

Well, it's better than Squid Baby, but not by too much. The premise was interesting, there were many jokes, as well as visual treats, but I feel as if something is missing. Still found the episode enjoyable though, even if it had some annoying moments. B+