• Advertisement

Ask this llama some questions and eat a bowl of nails with milk because you love that extra calcium<3!

E.V.I.L.

5 hours ago, Kotarou? said:

i wish i didnt naturally look so str8 I mean I really like the fem look for myself and if I chop off my hair and wear leather or jean jackets my family would freak? :Laugh:

I get ehat tou mean but tbh no matter how you look on the outside you will always not be straight and no one can ever tell you otherwise :Laugh:

• Thanks 1

@E.V.I.L. dude I forgot to tell you but I went to a Braves game yesterday and it was pretty lit? :Laugh: had some good food and the atmosphere was fun. It helped that they won too lmao

second q: who’s your fave Full House character?

• Happy 1

2 hours ago, Katniss said:

@E.V.I.L. dude I forgot to tell you but I went to a Braves game yesterday and it was pretty lit? :Laugh: had some good food and the atmosphere was fun. It helped that they won too lmao

second q: who’s your fave Full House character?

ikr live baseball games are the BEST I'm so sad I font live near a stadium

Also Michelle :laugh: Youte in big trouble mister

@E.V.I.L. so my brother came in the room and decided to do some stupid dance in front of the TV while I was trying to watch netflix, then all of a sudden his arm flies out and accidentally hits me in the eye, knocking my glasses off my face, and he tells me to just “forget about it” when I get upset

whyyyy is he like this? -__-

• Wow 1

5 minutes ago, Katniss said:

@E.V.I.L. so my brother came in the room and decided to do some stupid dance in front of the TV while I was trying to watch netflix, then all of a sudden his arm flies out and accidentally hits me in the eye, knocking my glasses off my face, and he tells me to just “forget about it” when I get upset

whyyyy is he like this? -__-

what is it abotu that age range that just turns like 95% of people that age into tools omg

20 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

what is it abotu that age range that just turns like 95% of people that age into tools omg

dude I wish I could react to this with that tea emote from discord? :Laugh: