• Advertisement

Original 9/11 Plot

Ron

I just came across a little tidbit released by the 9/11 Commission that I previously was unaware of and thought I'd share. Evidently, ten airplanes were intended to be hijacked that day and flown into the following:

World Trade Center (New York)

Empire State Building (New York)

The Pentagon (Arlington, Virginia)

The Capital Building (Washington D.C.)

The White House (Washington D.C.)

CIA Headquarters (Langley, Virginia)

US Bank Tower (Los Angeles)

Sears Tower (Chicago)

Columbia Center (Seattle)

On the same day, they were also planning on crashing several planes into skyscrapers in Asia.

I don't know why they didn't go through with this plan, but I sure as am hell happy that they didn't. I can't even begin to think about how much worse that day would've been had that many more planes been hijacked and crashed...

If all this did happen, I'm sure America would never forgive itself for letting this happen.

It's always nice to hear more about 9/11, because it was such a scary time, and I was too young to remember the day.

Those plots were likely to be turned down. I don't know if the U.S government released documents on that matter, but what I do know is that there were connections between the hijackers and the government that caused this trouble.

I remember the day 9/11 happened. It was shocking since we were gonna travel to New York around that time to see the towers. Too bad this was unexpected.

I just came across a little tidbit released by the 9/11 Commission that I previously was unaware of and thought I'd share. Evidently, ten airplanes were intended to be hijacked that day and flown into the following:

World Trade Center (New York)

Empire State Building (New York)

The Pentagon (Arlington, Virginia)

The Capital Building (Washington D.C.)

The White House (Washington D.C.)

CIA Headquarters (Langley, Virginia)

US Bank Tower (Los Angeles)

Sears Tower (Chicago)

Columbia Center (Seattle)

Bold indicates that "WTF I HATE THESE TERRORISTS"