• Advertisement

107a. Giant Squidward

Young Nug

Written by Luke Brookshier, Nate Cash, and Richard Pursel.

Summary: When Squidward is blown up to gigantic proportions, hilarity ensues.

Well, not really. It was only okay. Nothing great, but nothing too offensive, either. The funniest part would probably be when Spongebob and Patrick were camping out in Squidward's belly button. Otherwise, not a lot happened in the episode, and the chase scene was pretty stupid, too. Overall average ep. for Season 6. 7/10.

Your opinions?

8/10

I actually really enjoyed several parts. The only problem I have is that it's just not a memorable episode. I recall laughing many times, but I don't remember the jokes, and I don't remember the storyline. However, with episodes like Survival of the Idiots, I can totally recite the entire storyline. This wasn't memorable, although I do know there is enough comedic value in it to make it worth it. It was more forgettable than other Season 6 episodes (I can remember the plots of Toy Story of Doom and Sand Castles in the Sand clearly), but I still think of it as a highlight of S6.

8/10

I actually really enjoyed several parts. The only problem I have is that it's just not a memorable episode. I recall laughing many times, but I don't remember the jokes, and I don't remember the storyline. However, with episodes like Survival of the Idiots, I can totally recite the entire storyline. This wasn't memorable, although I do know there is enough comedic value in it to make it worth it. It was more forgettable than other Season 7 episodes (I can remember the plots of Model Sponge and Grease Buffoons clearly), but I still think of it as a highlight of S7.

This is a Season 6 episode.

Anyways, pretty funny episode, a slight bright spot in the dribble from Season 6. 8/10

7.5/10

I thought it was a good episode. However, just like tvguy previously stated, it's not memorable. I would have given it a higher score if it wasn't so forgettable. I almost forgot this episode's existence myself until I saw the thread made for it tbh.