• Advertisement

019a. Fools In April

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

APRIL FOOLS YOU LITTLE SAUSAGE! Pretty good, it was very touching to see Squidward admit what he did. It was a brutal trick he to SB. SB pranks were adorable.

8.5/10 from what I remember

I liked this episode. I'm not bothered by Squidward being a jerk in this episode, since he apologized and learned from his mistake. I especially love Squidward's apology and SpongeBob's hilariously bad April Fools' jokes. Overall, a wonderful episode.

Final score: 9/10

One of my favorite episodes. I don't know why but almost every joke made me laugh. I guess it was all timing because in my opinion the jokes shouldn't be that good to me, but they are. My 2 favorite moments in the episode were the lemonade gag and Squidward's prank. I noticed some people don't like Squidward's prank, but I couldn't help but laugh. His expressions and maniacal laughter are just priceless.

• Like 2

"Why is it that whenever I'M having fun, it's wrong?"

Been there, buddy, been there.

I have been in this sort of situation many times and people always hate me for it, but I have never been so brave or had as good a friend as SpongeBob who played a trick on Squidward to get back at him for it.

How SpongeBob knew Squidward would apologise like this is beyond me but I'm very glad he did or we wouldn't've had that great ending where Squidward runs madly into his house.

10/10!

• Like 1

As far as I'm concerned, this is how a story, revolving around Squidward should be done more often. NOT involving anything stupid, or gross like "Good Neighbors," or "Ink Lemonade". Rather, Squidward has done something wrong, and feels guilty about it. But the LAST thing Squidward WANTS to do, is to actually SAY "Sorry" to Spongebob! I think that's actually one of the BIGGEST problems facing the world today, very few people want to admit they're wrong by saying "Sorry". But as we see in this episode, by Squidward NOT saying "Sorry" the first chance he got, instead gets Squidward filled with guilt and regret, so when he finally DOES say he's "Sorry", Spongebob gets him back for the HORRIBLE prank Squidward played on him, by revealing basically EVERYONE in Bikini Bottom is in Spongebob's house to HEAR Squidward say he's "Sorry"! The moral of the story: Say "Sorry" the first MOMENT you realize you did something wrong, or it might be more humiliating for you, if you do it later. All in all, I'd give this episode a 9.9 out of 10. (Spongebob getting dragged across Bubble Bass' butt prevented it from being a perfect 10). Enough said, true believers!