• Advertisement

037a. Procrastination

JCM

I think this episode is a lot better UNCUT.

What NegiSpongie said. This episode loses some points for the cut scenes. Which includes a few of my most favorite off color moments like Patrick giving Sandy a massage, Gary riding on a ball blowing a horn, and the live action sequence of that guy driving a car and crashing.

Still, Procrastination is a good episode.

7/10

Does anything happen in this episode? Yawn. 4/10

Wow I used to be naive. :P

I learned to appreciate this episode much, much more after similar procrastination issues on school projects. It is one of those episodes where we, as an audience, can relate to a Spongebob character's issues. It does, admittedly, get a bit too unnerving for its own good, but that aside, fantastic episode! :D Well written and overall entertaining.

9/10 Enough said!

If you watch the brand new remastered version of this episode on streaming platforms, you won't be distrackted by faded colors and cut scenes and that makes your viewer experience a lot better.

This episode captures so much of real procrastination behavior and plays such great satire on it. Also, when you keep track of SpongeBob's clock this episode is even kind of suspenseful. I love just seeing him do things at home and slowly seeing things become more absurd with the minute. Again, the sounds, music and timing with these episodes is so great that I can watch it a thousand times and not get bored. I even remember the first time I saw it I was very invested in this one.