• Advertisement

015a. Sleepy Time

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

This was a pretty good episode, but there was one thing I didn't get: Why was Gary mad at Spongebob for infiltrating his dream? All SB did was get taught about dreams. Anyways, I liked this episode.

• Like 1

This episode is really overlooked. I haven't seen it get mentioned even once in my 11 months here. Anyway, this episode was pretty good! I liked some of the jokes, like when SpongeBob entered Patrick's dream (Shoot, that was my last quarter) and when SpongeBob poses as Squidward's clarinet (LA LA LA LAA LAAAA LA LA LA). The only thing I always wondered about is why Pearl and Gary were so mad at SpongeBob even though he didn't really ruin their dreams. So, this episode was pretty good, put dang is it overlooked.

Final score: 9/10

Spoiler

500 posts already? Wow.

• Like 1

I never thought about that the mustache on the license gag was used twice. Once in SB's dream and the other in Krabs'. Kinda found that funny. As for the episode it's one of my top season 1 episodes. It's really creative and takes you in the minds of each unique character. Gary's in particular was interesting. Also SB when he was being Squidward's obnoxious clarinet is my favorite SB quote of all time. :D

• Like 1

One of my favorite episodes. The concept was so cool, the dreams were well done and in character, and the ending was funny. Overall, a truly classic episode.

It must've been horrible for Squidward when SpongeBob crashed into his dream and became his clarinet! You could see that he was happy with perhaps getting the fame and fortune he so fervently desires, but surely he should be the one having HIS dream come true and the fans rushing after HIM rather than SpongeBob?!

10/10!

18 hours ago, NegiSpongie said:

This was a great episode. I kinda wish that SpongeBob still had the ability to travel into other dreams. If he does, we've never seen him do it again.

I think the reason why we haven't been able to SEE Spongebob do that trick again, is because at the end of the episode, everyone (except Patrick who was kind of oblivious to the whole thing) asked Spongebob to stay OUT of their dreams! o.o If they could justify a REASON so that Spongebob WOULD need to utilize that trick again (I.E.: A character falls into a coma), than maybe we might see that trick again. This episode was pretty good for the most part, but I felt that the part where Spongebob enters into Squidward's dream was a little TOO predictable! :rolleyes: If Squidward actually NEEDED Spongebob's help in Squidward's dream, that would've made this episode a little more perfect. Although, I guess I'd still give this episode a 9.4 out of 10.