• Advertisement

075b. That's No Lady

Young Nug

this thread was pretty much made for Unlimitedcha :P

Written by Casey Alexander, Chris Mitchell, and Steven Banks

Summary: When Patrick gets harassed by an aggressive salesman telling him to "Get outta town", he's forced to dress as a woman as to protect his identity. However, when he starts attracting romantic attention from Mr. Krabs and Squidward, things get awkward.

And man, this is one hilarious episode. While the first half isn't anything special, the second half, when Mr. Krabs and Squidward are trying to take Patricia (who's really Patrick) on a date is so freaking hilarious. The episode takes a funny plot, lines it out with hilarious jokes, and makes it an 11 minute barrel of laughs. Spectacular episode. 9/10.

What'd you guys think about it?

• Like 1

First gotta say: PATRICIA! And this episode is on my iTunes too. :3

I liked how a simple mistake Patrick thought of what the salesman said turned into a big deal. Like Aquatic said, the first part of the episode wasn't that great. Though I did like the peanut butter and pickles. When Larry the Lobster calls Patricia SpongeBob's boyfriend that took it a little too far for me. xP I liked how they added Mr. Krabs and Squidward as the ones hitting on Patrick.

Overall I would give this episode 8.5/10.

I loved this episode. I know the idea is unorjinal and disturbing but this episode was very funny. Family Guy made an episode like this too and that episode is one of my least favorite Family Guy episodes now. It's disturbing and not funny (I'm talking to you, "Go, Stewie, Go"). At least this episode was funny. Although I love Squidtastic Voyage more. Almost every part in this episode made me laugh. Squidward and Mr. Krabs finding out that Patricia is Patrick was very funny. Patrick ripping off his clothes was funny. Patrick packing up SpongeBob's clothes, his seanut butter and his pickles and then SpongeBob saying "I can't believe you're leaving Patrick, with all my pickles" was very funny too. I rate this episode 10/10.

• Like 1