• Advertisement

025b. Patty Hype

JCM

I used to love this episode a lot. But I didn't like the SpongeBob abuse, I felt bad for him when Mr.Krabs and Squiward mocked his idea.

The colorful patties actually looked delicious despite their side affects :P .

This episode was great! There were some good jokes, like "I can't see my forehead" and the talking dog joke, and I liked seeing the  animation of the Krusty Krab all dirtied up. I did find it weird how Patrick just disappears from the plot similar to Sandy in Christmas Who?. To wrap things up, this episode's a good egg.

Final score: 8/10

This is actually one of my favorite SpongeBob episodes. I loved the episode when I was a child and I still love it. It's very funny, creative and I loved that Mr. Krabs got what he deserved at the end of this episode. My favorite part is definetly Mr. Krabs watching a romantic movie. It has lots of hilarious quotes, here's some of them:

Mr. Krabs: Wait! Gimme an orange patty... with extra purple!

Mr. Krabs: What's next? Sequin milkshakes?

Squidward: Bow-tie French fries?

SpongeBob: Hey, Patrick, are you angry, too?

Patrick: Yeah.

SpongeBob: What's the matter?

Patrick: I can't see my forehead.

SpongeBob: At first we didn't know what to do with all the money. We tried burying it, shredding it and burning it! But in the end, we decided just to give it all away.

SpongeBob: I can't feel my legs, Mr. Krabs.

10/10

• Like 1

Spongebob, angelically: "Mr. KRABS!!!! I have an IDEA!!!!" Patrick: "I can't see my forehead!" Mr. Krabs eyes BULGING and then flying out when he HEARS what Spongebob and Patrick tried to do with THEIR money! Spongebob: "Dreams DO come true...!" Mr. Krabs: "I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, for me money!" Such a HILARIOUS episode; an 11/10! :D

• Like 1