• Advertisement

009b. Opposite Day

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

You know, in a way, this episode should NOT be categorized as a good example of "Squidward Abuse" as Squidward KIND of brought the abuse on himself. Honestly, did Squidward REALLY think that he would be able to get AWAY from Spongebob by LYING to him about there BEING an "Opposite Day?"  :huh: If Squidward had just BEEN honest, than he MIGHT have been able to MAKE the sale! :rolleyes: BUT...he wasn't, so he has no one to blame for his failure besides himself! :P As for me, I give this episode a 10/10 ranking! :D Enough said! B)

• Like 1

I hated this episode. It was boring, the humor was bland and drab, and I absolutely hated the "I'm Squidward" gag.

Final score: 1/10

Spoiler
Final score: 10/10  :smirk: 

• Like 1

I HATE THIS ONE. FORGET SQUEAKY BOOTS, THIS IS THE WORST SEASON 1 EPISODE. INFACT, THIS IS THE WORST PRE-MOVIE EPISODE. TOO MUCH SQUIDWARD TORTURE. 0/10

Spoiler

OPPOSITE DAY. I love this episode a lot. Although It has some Squidward abuse and I felt bad for him too but I didn't mind Squid abuse much because It's all Squidward's fault. If he didn't tell SpongeBob the day is Opposite Day, he would sell his house and leave Bikini Bottom forever. This episode cracked me up. There are many funny parts like the begining, Patrick holding his breath, SpongeBob destorying his house, SpongeBob and Patrick pretending to be Squidward, Gary as Squidward and the ending. Overall, this is one of the best season 1 episodes. 10/10

• Like 1

Stupid dumb-ass episode with the worst jokes and idiotic man-eating clams in the backyard!

Spoiler

HAPPY OPPOSITE DAY!!! THIS EPISODE IS BRILLIANT!!! I LOVE how Squidward just brought all the trouble upon himself and he's oh so adorable when he does his little song-and-dance like saying, tackle me and ha ha hee hoo! Squidward is the absolute BEST SpongeBob character and this episode TOTALLY proves it! 10/10!!!

This episode is a very good episode. It’s funny, espicially the endng when everyone’s pretending to be squidward. It also has the nice season 1 charm in it. 9/10 episode

haha that was just an opposite day joke this episode is boring unfunny garbage 0/10

• Sad 1