• Advertisement

057a. Krabby Land

JCM

Kid: "You're not Krabby the Clown!" Spongebob: "No, I'm not. I'm his beloved sidekick! (Puts on a little red face mask.) The Krabby Patty... (pauses) ...Burglar!" :D Kid: "LAME!!!!" :lol: A 10/10! B) Enough said! ;)

• Sad 1

It's not one of the best season 3 episodes but It's still funny and excellent. I didn't like Mr. krabs in this episode because he was a jerk to SpongeBob and kids in this episode but at least he got what he deserved at the end. I laughed at many parts in this episode but I think the funniest parts are when SpongeBob hurt himself. 10/10

• Sad 1

Ah, this episode. It's wonderful. I love the jokes, like when SpongeBob poses as the "Krabby Patty Burglar" and when the kids use SpongeBob's limbs as boomerangs. My only complaint is (of course) Mr. Krabs' cheapness. Not only were the actual Krabby Land and Krabby The Clown bad (in a hilarious way I admit), but right after SB says that the kids are using his limbs as boomerangs, all he cares about is "They might break my windows!" Not to mention, poor SpongeBob looks pretty hurt. So, overall, one of the best episodes Season 3 has to offer, and has very great replay value, especially during the summer.

Final score: 9/10