• Advertisement

009a. Nature Pants

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

I think It's a little better than Squeaky Boots but I hated this episode too. SpongeBob was OOC when he decided to live with jellyfishes. The idea is very dumb and the plot is very boring. There are a few funny parts like Squidward having a party and the ending is sweet but overall, this episode is dull. 4/10

The best bits of this episode IMO are Patrick's freakout and Squidward's party scene, and pretty much the same thing happens in the one where SpongeBob moves away and his parents come and Squidward throws confetti outta the window. The ending was very sweet, but it must've been hella itchy if the characters have to go around on the ground like they have tapeworm.

10/10

• Like 1

Why do people hate this episode so much? I for one love this episode, in fact, this is on my list of favorite episodes from season 1. What's funny about this episode is that Patrick literally wants to put SpongeBob in a jar, Squidward gives 11 minutes for SpongeBob to return, and SpongeBob living in the wild giving some funny reactions. What's also great about this episode is the backgrounds. They really did a good job with Jellyfish Fields. It is just beautiful to see the underwater seascape, and all the beautiful colors. Sure it's boring but this is a pretty funny episodes and one of my favorite episode from season 1. 

Final ranking: 8.9/10.0

Edited by The Tide And Seeker
  • Happy 3

7.5/10 Almost Good But Meh

On 5/8/2015 at 12:48 PM, 4EverGreen said:

I personally LOVE this episode!!!! /uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png Three guesses as to why THAT is, and the first two don't count! /uploads/emoticons/default_cool.png A 10/10! /uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png

1. It's hilarious and creative.

2. It's hilarious and creative.

3. It's hilarious and creative.