• Advertisement

030b. I'm Your Biggest Fanatic

Jjs Goodman

Spongebob: "I would do ANYTHING for you!" Kevin: "Why don't you go jump off a building?" (Spongebob jumps off a building) Spongebob: "AHHH!!!! (THUD!) ANYTHING..." Kevin: "Punch yourself in the face. (POW!) Doesn't that HURT you?" (Spongebob refits his hand with a steel glove with spikes on it.) Spongebob: "Do you WANT it to hurt me, Kevin?" o.o That sequence was practically THE definition of fanaticism BEFORE Sierra of "Total Drama World Tour" came along and made it her own! :D I also thought THIS part was funny! / Spongebob: "But Kevin, I WAS your biggest fan." Kevin: "So were THEY." (Points to a bunch of fish at the bottom of a ditch, STILL hopelessly devoted to him!) :lol: I know Kevin was a jerk, but I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if he ever got to be in another episode. B) Enough said! ;)

This is one of my more liked episodes. I liked the "touch" gag, the "Am I a Jelly-Spotter Now?" gag, as well as Patrick kidnapping Jeffrey Jellyfish in the end. I also found the anchovies to be entertaining (Wamp wamp waaamp.) as well as Kevin to be a jerk. But I'm not too bothered by that, since Kevin got what he deserved in the end. To wrap things up, one of my most liked episodes, and might probably snag a #18 or #17 if I ever get to making another list.

Final score: 10/10