• Advertisement

004b. Boating School

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

See, Spongey was actually sincere in this episode. You do NOT get that from newer Boating School episodes. Instead, he's some half sponge who doesn't know anything because he just tries to fail, huh?

its weird because sometimes sb crashes imediatly, but other times he gets off course near the 1st turn. he shouldve remembered patricks help to get him to pass in later episodes. 10/10

An underappreciated classic. I love it and probably the most sincere episode of the Boating School episodes. Obviously, it's the first, but it's the closest SpongeBob ever got to passing for me.

9/10

It's another great season 1 episode but It's not one of the best season 1 episodes. It's very enjoyable and funny and It's a great introduction to Mrs. Puff but I felt bad for Mrs. Puff at the end of this episode. Patrick saying "Act natural" to SpongeBob and he starting to eat grass is the best moments in this episode. I also laughed that SpongeBob kept telling Mrs. Puff that he cheated on the boat and SpongeBob driving the wrong ways. Overall, this episode is great. 9.5/10

• Like 1

Anyone ever noticed how similar Squidward and Mrs. Puff are? This episode shows this the most of the Boating School episodes- she is basically tortured by this little yellow maniac, and yet she remains reasonably civil with him and acts as a sort of mother figure to him. 

She also gets annoyed by him like Squidward does. Those two should totes make an episode where they interact in it.

10/10

1 hour ago, Grimmy Claus <3 said:

Anyone ever noticed how similar Squidward and Mrs. Puff are? This episode shows this the most of the Boating School episodes- she is basically tortured by this little yellow maniac, and yet she remains reasonably civil with him and acts as a sort of mother figure to him. 

She also gets annoyed by him like Squidward does. Those two should totes make an episode where they interact in it.

10/10

They already did, it's called "Boating Buddies", but Squidward gets REALLY tortured in it for no good reason. It's NOT a good episode to watch.