• Advertisement

045b. Doing Time

JCM

Sad that no one wants to discuss this episode here.

It's alright. It has it's share of funny moments, but I really can't sit through it anymore. It's gotten kinda stale and boring to me.

6.5/10

Like Born Again Krabs and Squidward, the Unfriendly Ghost, this is one of the more overlooked episodes. And it was OK. I liked SpongeBob and Patrick trying to get Mrs. Puff out of jail and the room made of sponge.

Final score: 7.2/10

Edited by jjsthekid

This episode is so underrated and so funny. I agree that the ending of this episode was weird but to be honest, the weird ending didn't bother me. I really enjoyed watching the ending of this episode. I really loved this episode. This episode was funny and very enjoyable. SpongeBob and Patrick robbing the bank really made me laugh. SpongeBob and Patrick disguising themselves as rocks and then one of the prisoners smashing them was very funny. SpongeBob saying "I brough Patrick along too", then Mrs. Puff saying "Why?", then SpongeBob saying "'Cause we're gonna set you free", then Mrs. Puff saying "No, I mean, why'd you bring him" and then SpongeBob saying "He likes chili" was also funny. The ending was very weird but very funny. I rate this episode 10/10

This episode does tend to get overlooked in terms of being the best of season 3, but I'd honestly say it pulls its weight throughout with a solid story, clever humor, chili, and the ending of it being a loop was executed flawlessly as well.