• Advertisement

021b. Squid's Day Off

Jinjo

Squidward: "I got you NOW!!!! You didn't think I KNEW that you were a STICK outside my window, or the TOILET in my bathroom! Then you were in MY bathtub! And then I--and then you--(realizes what is happening)--swam...down the drain...and beat me...to the...Krusty...Krab." :lol: Squidward needs a day off FROM his day off! :D 10/10! ;)

• Like 1

Haha, remember this episode very much the one episode to watch Squidward lose his mind "He's in the toilet he's in my bath he went down the drain! I finally found you Sponge....branch. NOO HE'S LIGHTING THE KRUSTY KRAB ON FIRE. are you finished with the errands are you finished with those errands?" than he is nude.

Favourite Character:Squidward

Reason:For him losing his mind seeing spongebob in the most impossible places.

Favourite gag:The Are You Fnished with Those Errands Gag

Grade:A-

This episode was super funny. I loved seeing Squidward slowly lose his sanity. The errands running gag was funny too.

Final score: 9.5/10

100th post :D

This episode is a clear and funny example on how Squidward can get so paranoid over little things and cliches. Though when he goes a little to crazy, it kinda creeps me out. I feel bad for him. Yet at the same time he deserved to be miserable because he's the one who took off work without permission. As I get older, it's not really one of my favorites. Probably one of my least favorite pre movie episodes.

All Squid wanted was one day off-

And he got a HELL of a nightmare.

Now, you might be saying HE deserved it, but here's where you're wrong- NOBODY deserves to go crazy.

Squidward's craziness IS funny to a certain point, but it's also a LITTLE disturbing for SpongeBob to bring this level of madness to the squid so close to my- I mean WE'VE BEEN DREAMING OF!

Ahem. Little Culture Shock reference there.

But, anyway, Squidward shouldn't'Ve had to go through that and the moral here is- karma is a BITCH.

10/10!

This is a very humorous and fun episode. The "have you finished those errands" joke is how you do a repetitive line joke correctly, since it's not repeated super often. The rest of the episode is fantastic, too, as it provides a good usage of the paranoia this show loves to use in its plots. 10/10

Honestly, this episode is in my top 5 underrated pre-movie episodes. Nobody ever mentions it when listing great episodes. Definately one of my favourites. It's so interesting and cool to see Squidward slowly losing his mind because of guilt. The timing is just so darn fantastic in these early ones.