• Advertisement

003b. Plankton!

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

Great episode and introduction of Plankton. A little dragged in some parts, but has moments that were funny such as SpongeBob acting like a French chef, Plankton being sent on a flying saucer, SpongeBob kept laughing, the conversation with SpongeBob and Plankton, the wrong song being played (ABC song), SpongeBob in Plankton's voice telling stuffs about Squidward, and one more part. Score: A

mediocre larinet player, plankton = 1% evil, 99% hot gas, and the ABC song are funny parts of this A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++worthy episode. 10/10!

Terrible episode. The fat ugly green guy made his debut in this one! And, to top it all off, it wasn't about money! Horrible episode.

0/10.

('ACCIDENTALLY' drops a penny behind his back.) Better catch that before it rolls all the way down to Rock Bottom, or you might NEVER get back to Bikini Bottom! o.o

Favorite moments:

Le in front of everything/ french chef spongbob

Letters of the Alphabet, A, B, C....

Plankton's tiny butt *stiffles laugh*

1% evil 99% hot gas

This is my Lab! And this is my Labratory!

Record player

his "college educated plan"

Squidward night scene

Booster seat joke

10/10

(but I say everything is 10/10)

This epiode is classic and It's a great introducton to Plankton, who is one of my favorite characters. There were so many funny parts like the begining, SpongeBob stepping on Plankton, ABC song, Plankton saying Squidward is a mediocre clarinet player, the part with Labrador retriever, Plankton jumping to the patty and then landing in the analyzer, the analyzer saying Plankton is 1% evil 99% hot gas and the ending. Overall, a excellent episode of season 1. 10/10

On 4/1/2013 at 11:01 AM, Mr. Euguene Krabs said:

Terrible episode. The fat ugly green guy made his debut in this one! And, to top it all off, it wasn't about money! Horrible episode.

0/10.

This isn't over Krabs. I WENT TO COLLEGE!

This episode was a great debut for me, until that sponge trapped me in the computer. 

Grade: D 1/2

• Like 1

This isn't over Krabs. I WENT TO COLLEGE!

You and approxiamentally 90% of the United States citizens (including me) have gone to college at least ONE time or another, did you ever GRADUATE?  :rolleyes: I got two AA's in General Education and Broadcast Communications; did YOU get anything? :huh: As far as this episode goes, I'd give it a 9.9/10! B) Enough said! ;)