• Advertisement

120a. No Hat for Pat

Jjs Goodman

This was such a filler episode. I kinda felt bad for Patrick throughout the entire thing. And the episode dragged on and on and on. Rather mediocre overall.

4.5/10

• Like 1

Clappy why you gotta hate the episodes I like D;

I thought this was a rather well done episode. It has a simple set-up: Patrick gets a job at the Krusty Krab as an attraction/gets exploited by Mr. Krabs in his quest to mean something. I thought Patrick's schtick of falling down was funny, and a lot worked with the episode plot-wise. A few key scenes in this one are ones I really like. The scene where SpongeBob worries about Patrick as he walks to work in the morning, the scene where Patrick begs SpongeBob to let him keep his job, and the epilogue, is great. There's actually a fair bit of emotion and an empty feel in this too.

It delivers on all things I need in a SpongeBob episode: Good jokes and a strong plot. I liked it. 8/10.

• Like 2

This episode is really underrated and It's getting too much hatrid lately. People hate this episode because It had Patrick abuse and Mr. Krabs was a jerk in the episode. Okay, I can understand that but there are some good things about this episode too. This episode had some decent jokes, SpongeBob was likeable in the episode, Mr. Krabs got what he deserved and SpongeBob giving his hat to Patrick was very nice IMO. Not one of the best season 6 episodes but I still like the episode and I don't think this episode deserves to be hated. 7.5/10