• Advertisement

118a. Pet or Pests

Jinjo

Discuss it here.

Dear lord, this episode was awful. Everyone was just out of character. Larry doesn't know who SpongeBob is? Yeah right. The concept was decent, but it was a bad execution. As much as I like Gary, he was being a bit of a *dolphin noise* to the worm mother. One of my least favorite episodes ever, honestly. 1/10

This episode was horrible and also the worst part of this episode was Larry's cameo. Larry's cameo is even worse than disgusting scenes in this episode. It's the worst SpongeBob episode, I've ever seen and "The Splinter" is way better and less disgusting than this episode. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS EPISODE!!!

0/10

This episode was horrible and also the worst part of this episode was Larry's cameo. Larry's cameo is even worse than disgusting scenes in this episode. It's the worst SpongeBob episode, I've ever seen and "The Splinter" is way better and less disgusting than this episode. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS EPISODE!!!

0/10

Changed my opinion. This used to be my least favorite until I saw One Coarse Meal again. This episode is still horrible though. SECOND WORST EPISODE.

I don't think this episode is too bad. It's not good, but it's not as gross to me as Battle of Bikini Bottom and the Splinter was.

The only parts I liked was Gary's scene. He was basically just acting the way any pet would react when another creature sets foot in his home, especially when it was a worm (which is a dog) and Gary is a snail (compared to a cat). 

I honestly think this episode gets way too much hate but it's not really good it's really gross, boring at times, not so funny and the doorbell gag went to long but I like how SpongeBob tried to help the baby worms find a home and I found SpongeBob reaction the Worm (Mrs Wormsley) hilarious and the funniest part of the episode and Gary attacking SpongeBob was also really funny but Larry not knowing SpongeBob in this episode is really confusing but this episode was bad.

4.5/10

"Meaningful Post:thumbsup:"