• Advertisement

101b. Krabby Road

Jinjo

Patrick originally said "I found out where babies come from", but that was apparently too risqué for the 6-11 crowd. Don't know why the censors thought a booger joke would be much better, but I don't understand half of the stuff they do.

As for the episode, it gets an 8/10 from me. Not bad.

The booger joke and how overlong that lasted aside, I really enjoyed this episode. I think Squidward was also a bit gullible and naive but everyone was pretty funny in this one. Deserves more credit than it gets.

8/10

Patrick originally said "I found out where babies come from", but that was apparently too risqué for the 6-11 crowd. Don't know why the censors thought a booger joke would be much better, but I don't understand half of the stuff they do.

As for the episode, it gets an 8/10 from me. Not bad.

I would have payed to see Patrick say that. But I guess just like the deleted MM&BB V where Patrick says he plans getting naked, it was too much. (Even though Chocolate with Nuts does the same joke...)

I never really liked this episode. None of the jokes were really great enough to me. Though I did like Squidward's positive attitude when he joined them. It would have been funnier if let's say Plankton is about to get the formula out of the KK when a bunch of people hear their music and crowd the band. It forces Plankton to put down the formula before he reads it and act like he was doing nothing. Plankton is dragged along as the band becomes an ocean phenomenal.

• Like 1

Eh, I guess I sort of enjoyed this episode? To be honest, I don't know what to say about this one. While I did like the concept of it, there just wasn't enough keeping me overly interested here. There were some good jokes here and there, though I sort of wish there were more things to keep me interested in this one. Yeah, I'm afraid I don't have much to say here other than I didn't enjoy it as much as most people do. It's not bad or anything but it's not one I would go out of my way to see. If there's anything I would individually comment on, it's that I enjoyed how Season 5-ish Spongebob looked for the majority of the episode. Going on to parts that I disliked, there were a few gross jokes here and there (like Patrick mentioning boogers and later Plankton sticks out of Spongebob's nose while hiding and it just looks gross) but yeah, overall this episode is just... there for me. I didn't like it too much but I didn't hate it. 

FINAL RATING: 6/10 (OK episode)

Edited by QuilavaRDSP
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1