• Advertisement

Hard Games

crushingmayhem

I once played Battle For Bikini Bottom (SpongeBob game) and wow the final boss kicked my ass. There was also the Kelp Forest, Rock Bottom, and others that were pretty challenging.

It took me two years to beat the final boss.

Spongebob Supersponge.

It was SO HARD during my childhood, but now I'm near adolescent age and I actually beat it. Now it's SO HARD to complete.

I actually played that game as a child too, it was one of the hardest games I ever played until I discovered the eight bit era of games...

THE hardest game I ever played as a kid though was Yu-Gi-Oh: Forbidden Memories (yes, I was a huge fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! when I was younger). To this day, it's still one of the rare games I've played where the high difficulty was mostly based on the fact that it was TEDIOUS AS FUCK.

^Not necessarily. It's just that some games require skill. If you don't have it then I will be hard for you.

Speaking of hard games. I remember playing F Zero GX for GameCube. While the Grand Prix was average overall, the story mode was just impossible sometimes since they had rules and time limits for most races. Plus, in some stages the road was so narrow that if you touched the wall you lost.

Toy Story 2 was an amazing game that I loved. But getting to some obstacles was a real pain in the ass; I still remember trying to get an upgrade for Buzz and to do so I had to go around the entire stage to climb. Never did that again and finished the game without some of them.

• Like 1

Toy Story 2 was an amazing game that I loved. But getting to some obstacles was a real pain in the ass; I still remember trying to get an upgrade for Buzz and to do so I had to go around the entire stage to climb. Never did that again and finished the game without some of them.

Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue? I remember I was so happy when I had finally beaten the last three guys on the plane.

Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue? I remember I was so happy when I had finally beaten the last three guys on the plane.

Yeah, that one. I was just 8 years old when I first played that game, so it was a hard experience for me back then. But yeah, I felt the same way in the end.

Yeah, that one. I was just 8 years old when I first played that game, so it was a hard experience for me back then. But yeah, I felt the same way in the end.

It's weird looking back at how long it took me to finish it up back then, and I replayed it last year and it only took me like two, three days to beat it at almost 100 percent.

It's weird looking back at how long it took me to finish it up back then, and I replayed it last year and it only took me like two, three days to beat it at almost 100 percent.

Same with me. Except my cartridge doesn't always work on my N64 these days. But some missions seem easier, although the upgrades are still hard to find imo.

The Ghost & Goblin games were known for their difficulty in their time. I remember playing it and couldn't pass most levels because of the enemies they put you through. When you think you're about to finish the game you're told that you have to start all the way from the beginning.

Carnival Games Minigolf. One of the rudest and stupidest games EVER.

Why you ask? The thing is, you have to beat the barker (not tie) and he made hole-in-ones. *Dolphin Noise*. Then again, I never got far because I quit, but still! You had to unplug the Wii and do much crap for it to change!

I guess there are other games I found hard to win, but I forgot them at this time. :P

The original Castlevania was absolutely ridiculous...

but here's one that I'm surprised hasn't been brought up... dance/rhythm games.

Like Pump It Up. Watch, and you'll see what I'm on about.

WI22xdYViw4