• Advertisement

Chick-Fil-A Controversy

Clappy

If there's anything I despise the most, it's people who try to fight hate with more hate.

I'm very supportive of gay rights, but I am very against hypocrisy. That man who filmed himself harassing a random employee thought he was being a hero, but instead he just made himself look like a fool.

Perhaps it wasn't the smartest business decision for the CEO to publicly express his political views, but he clearly tried to do it in a respectful tone by saying, "We know that it might not be popular with everyone, but thank the Lord, we live in a country where we can share our values and operate on biblical principles."

The civil rights activists should realize that Chick-Fil-A has First-Amendment rights too. I think that as long as the restaurant isn't denying service to gay customers, it should continue to operate without being chastised.

And yeah, it's fast food. No one's forcing anyone to eat it.

If there's anything I despise the most, it's people who try to fight hate with more hate.

I'm very supportive of gay rights, but I am very against hypocrisy. That man who filmed himself harassing a random employee thought he was being a hero, but instead he just made himself look like a fool.

The civil rights activists should realize that Chick-Fil-A has First-Amendment rights too. I think that as long as the restaurant isn't denying service to gay customers, it should continue to operate without being chastised.

I use all these points whenever I discuss this topic with anyone. Yet all the extremists concerning this topic always seem to ignore all that. I mean heck, I have gay friends who think this whole issue is being blown incredibly out of proportion and aren't offended by the CEO's comments at all because he was asked that question and was asked for his opinion.
  • Like 1

I use all these points whenever I discuss this topic with anyone. Yet all the extremists concerning this topic always seem to ignore all that. I mean heck, I have gay friends who think this whole issue is being blown incredibly out of proportion and aren't offended by the CEO's comments at all because he was asked that question and was asked for his opinion.

How true.