• Advertisement

Forum Reform

Ron

As you may have noticed, the forums were just revamped with better descriptions, a better layout, higher standards, and a smoother flow. Instead of six thick boards, we now have five less space-consuming boards. The following explains what was done:

Deleted

• Contests
  • Private Forums
  • Ramble On!
  • Parties
  • Advertising

Moved

• Old art threads into Art forum
  • Off-Topic threads that are now in The Industrial Park
  • Party threads that are now in The Industrial Park
  • Ramble On! topics that are now in Off-Topic Discussion
  • Contest topics that are now in Games
  • Ask The Magic Conch Shell under Krabby Kronicle
  • Awards Topics under special subforum, hosted by Krusty Krushers; alternates between KKs and GNs
  • Advertising Topics moved into Trash

Renamed

• Off-Topic Lounge >>> Off-Topic Discussion

The Industrial Park will become what many used the Off-Topic Lounge for. The Off-Topic Lounge will become a general discussion and chat forum.

I preferred the off topic boards where I could find them--not cluttered together in a mess of forums. How is Advertising trash anyway?

Oh yeah, speaking of Advertising, there's an important link for a part of my Nerdy School storyboard in there that for some reason does not show up on my Scribd account unless I go to that link. Assuming I ended up losing permission to see the Takin' Out the Trash forums, I wouldn't be able to get to that link anymore.

Well yeah, I suppose I could go to Forumotion SBC and pull the link from there, but that'd be very tedious, especially when the link [used to be] right there.

• Like 1

The only thing I really don't like is Advertising being put in the trash.

Otherwise, this new layout will take some getting use to. I personally preferred the more recent one, but hey I'm not going to protest or anything.

I'll admit that the Off-Topic lounge had one too many subforums.

• Like 2