• Advertisement

My 15,000th Post: Shout Outs

Clappy

Shinya: Welcome back boy. It seems like every time you come back, I learn more and more stuff about you. This time, it’s your amazing graphic skills that I never knew you had. Otherwise, I dig all your entertainment fandoms and you are into some pretty awesome K-pop bands. SHINWA!

squee!

JoBxy.gif

*dont effing cry, dont effing cry!!* I'm touched, thank you so much. You are probably one of the sweetest users, and a HUGE congrats on your posts. And the fact that you took the time to write all of these, truly a dedication, kudos to you, man. :)

• Like 1

YOU LOVE ME, YOU REALLY LOVE ME!

Much appreciated, brah. Much respect, me bredren! JAH, one love, me Breda. I wish you nothing but the best in Hollywood doing your thang. :)

That would require me to be in Hollywood brah. Still on the East Coast. :P The thoughts are appreciated though.

Is this my 15000th post? Well not exactly. But this was such a work in progress to try and make sure that I didn't miss anyone. If I did, I am sorry. That doesn't mean I don't think of you any less. Well without further ado, here is how I celebrate.

SHOUT OUTS:

SN = I tried to keep these as quick as possible since I have so many to write, but still everything is coming straight from the heart.

SpongeSebastian: I think I’ve known you longer than anyone else on this site. All the way back to 2006 man. You have a great future ahead of you and let me wish you an early good luck at college.

Terminoob: You complete me. I’ve always felt that we shared so much in common since the XAT days back in 2009. Glad to see you back around here and you also have great things ahead for you at college.

OMJ: You are one of my favorites, fella. I love our wrestling references and our usual forum posting rape sessions. You need to quit being so hard on yourself about real life mistakes you’ve felt you made. The fact that you show regret shows that you have a strong heart. Thank you for being a friend, brother.

Smiles: Your name lives up to your title. You have a great smile and your constant sweetness and hilarious one liners, intentional or not, put smiles on my face. Lately, you’ve become one of my favorites and I hope we can still ask obscure questions on your ask me thread.

70s: You may not be the Calvin once I knew, but getting to know the real you is like nothing has changed much, except for name, age, and IRL backstory. To me, you are still the same guy that has always shared the same entertainment tastes…to a degree. I’m still never going to give half the CW a chance, but I’m glad I gave Travis a chance :).

Ex: I’m glad you are giving SBC another chance. You know how much I care about you bro. You are one of the people I know I can always turn to when I need to talk to someone about something. I don’t care how much younger you are than me. You act much more mature than your age shows. Did I forget anythin….FREEZE!

Drag: You are one of the more out there members I’ve gotten to know. You are hilarious when you want to be, although your references are sometimes a bit too obscure for me. Still, I know you mean well and I will always be your Ghostmaster.

SOF: Speaking of obscure. I seriously don’t know if your typos are intentional or not because half the things you spew are just too far out there to make it seem like they are unintentional :P. Regardless, you are really kind and I appreciate your enthusiasm whenever we PC about anything on the XAT.

Tvguy: Sometimes it really is hard to believe you are one of the youngest users on this site. You are far more mature than your age and you seriously have one of the brightest minds for your age that I’ve ever met. It seriously wouldn’t surprise me if I see you in a magazine making some technological break through.

NegiSpongie: Even though I’ve known you for so long, I still feel like I don’t really know you all that well. You are a great member of this site, but it would be nice to get to chat with you every once in a while.

UC: You are a girl of many names…literally xD. You are seriously one of the most enthusiastic SpongeBob fans I’ve ever met. That’s a good thing because I’ve been on SB forums for about six years and many e-peeps have come in my life. Your obscure SB references also have me cracking up and I know I can always count on you too.

Box: We may have gotten off on the wrong foot with that whole XAT incident, but I know you mean well now. I still can’t believe you are nine with your topics of interest and your nostalgic references. It’s nice to know you got a reply for everything.

Doogle: I miss you Poke. We use to be pretty close, but now you’re just somebody that I used to know…and that sucks L.

Deli: I miss you as well. I need someone to talk Jim Henson Company projects with and you are much cooler than you realize you are.

Spongebobiscool: I even miss you. Despite your nostalgic talk and your rage mode typos.

JCM: I am absolutely glad you are back Samuel…or Spidey…or whoever you are. Your sarcasm seriously cracks me up. I also like how dedicated you are to SBC, even after taking such a long hiatus. Never leave me again Beavis.

WWESponge: Just like JCM, I like how dedicated you are to posting. Plus, you are a fellow band geek, SB fan, and WWE fan. You can never go wrong with a person with those traits. Haven’t gotten to know your bro yet, but if he’s anything like you, then there is nothing wrong with that.

Crushingmayhem: I’m glad to have gotten to know you better recently. I always thought you seemed familiar based off your posting style, but it’s awesome to see someone from the 2006-2008 tv.com days again. You are still just as cool as you were then, but it’s great to see how many similar interests we have now that I didn’t know then.

Spongebobfan29: Wherever you are, please know that the PM you received was only a warning about spamming since you were borderline doing the activity. You were not punished and the scene you made about it was uncalled for. However your activity levels were appreciated and we still welcome you back with open arms.

Jjsthekid: I don’t know where I would be without you. You are incredibly helpful and such a chill guy to talk to on the XAT. Thanks for helping me out when I need it like showing me things on the admin panel to letting me know up to date news about what I have missed when I’ve been gone. You are one of my favorites.

ScienceGirl: First of all, it’s been great having you come back. You have always been one of the brightest people to talk to on so many different topics. I always feel like I learn new words with you whenever we get into such discussions. I feel like you have a very bright future ahead of you.

Person: Do you still even post on SBC? If you do, then good for you.

4EverGreen: *insert smilie spam here* Enough said, true believer.

Thesuitelife: If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t even be on the XAT. I remember you constantly telling me to come visit the chat back in 2009. Good times. Heck, if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have made half of the friends I have now. I’m glad you have returned as well.

hilaryfan80: You will never know how much I appreciate you for everything you have done for this site. I know that we don’t really talk on the chat together all that much, but when we do, it’s pretty epic. Plus you are a fellow band geek and like I said with WWE, that alone makes you super awesome. Oh and you have an incredibly rad taste in music :D.

CF: Congrats on being a couple weeks older than I am. Otherwise, I understand that you are shy and it’s taken a while to get to know the real you in bits and pieces. Regardless, you are a wonderful individual and incredibly kind-hearted. Plus, you have an incredibly rad taste in cartoons (minus Swat Kats, never was into that :P)

Spongedude: I remember like it was just yesterday I found you on tv.com and got you to come join the SBC side. I still don’t know you all that well, but what I’ve seen shows a pretty swell dude who likes ponies.

Storytime: Speaking of ponies, thank you for spreading the madness around here. I wouldn’t have gotten so intrigued by one of the better kid’s shows out there these days. You have changed a lot in the past two years I’ve known you and I like this you. Just wish you were more active =/.

Goosey: I’ll never understand SOF’s deep hatred of you. It’s too bad that I don’t know you as well as everyone else does.

Teenj: You are definitely one opinionated fellow. You are not afraid to speak your mind and I can dig that. However, behind all that, I see a user who tries to befriend every single user and someone who takes his modship very seriously. Oh and obviously a very huge Teen Titan fan :P.

Shinya: Welcome back boy. It seems like every time you come back, I learn more and more stuff about you. This time, it’s your amazing graphic skills that I never knew you had. Otherwise, I dig all your entertainment fandoms and you are into some pretty awesome K-pop bands. SHINWA!

Webby: Stop going on so many hiatuses boy! Every time I try to get to know you, you just leave me D:. From what I’ve seen from the few weeks I’ve got to learn about you, you seem to be very cool and willing to get to know others, so I can dig that.

Pakasa: Whatever happened to you?

BeachBob: I’m glad I helped give you the nickname Beachy. I hope you are back for good this time because you are so much cooler than you think you are. Oh and you are a musician too, can’t go wrong with that.

Elastic: I would copy and paste what I thought about you in your opinion about me thread, but that would be unoriginal. Instead, I’m just going to tell you that you are one of my favorite people on here and that I love the nickname Cleppear! Now get around to watching The Crying Game boy so we can talk about the wtf moment in that movie!

Fa: I don’t know why you keep on going on these many hiatuses, but everytime you come back puts a smile on my face. Sure we have had a few rough patches, but you are one of the chillest users I’ve gotten to know since meeting you. Hope you are still around to read this man.

Hayden: I enjoy the fact that we are both Total Drama diehards. Otherwise, I’ll be the first to admit that you are a user I haven’t gotten to know as well over the years like many others on here. Hope that changes.

Spongebobs1fan: Just like with Hayden, I feel like that I don’t know you as well as I know others. What I do know is that we share common interests with sports and advertising. Maybe we can try to start up a SBC fantasy football league successfully this year.

CNF1: I’ll be honest when I say you are still new to me, however not as new as other users on this site. I am still getting to know you and what I realize is our common sharing of nostalgic shows and movies. And your dedication to keeping SBC active is always a plus in my book

Jelly: We have been close for a while. While we aren’t as close as we once were (I think just about everyone already knows how close I’m referring to), you are still one of my favorites. I wish you nothing but the best on your endeavors at the moment, but you better not abandon us out of the blue again, or else Smiles will officially be decreed your replacement in game raping :P. Now quit hiding under my bed.

Steel: You are an awesome writer and you are one of the most underappreciated comedians this site has to offer. I’m surprised how many times you unintentionally make me laugh with your SB references and sarcastic wit. You have been growing into one of my favorites lately and I’m glad you aren’t the mole.

Metal Snake: I still remember when people (and you, yourself) use to consider you a pushover. You have always been awesome to me, but you were so hard on yourself. I love how your movie taste has developed with some of the new films you’ve watched are very good. All I got to say is don’t dwell on the past so much man, I’ve seen you do it and I don’t think you need to think so negatively about it.

CDCB: Hello my recently discovered fellow Virginian. While things started off pretty rough between us (the whole Nathan incident), I feel like we’ve become better friends as of late. I enjoy the fact that you love old cartoons and it’s pretty awesome that you got so many on tape. Oodelay brother!

Sabre: I remember back on tv.com when you use to typo all the time. At first, I thought you were as lulzy as SOF. However, once I came back to SBC and saw you, you changed. Your grammar became miles better and Adventures in the Underground City went from a story that made no sense to one of the most complete spin-offs out there. You are so much cooler than I first thought you were and I’m glad were friends.

Wumbo: Saving the best for last? Sure why not. You are my closest competition to my all time posts position, but you are also one of my closest friends on here. You are a charming Canadian fellow who has a wonderful taste in music and knows how to crack me up. You are also one of the most influential people on the site knowing the fine line between having fun and being serious. I want to grow up to be just like you.

Now I know there are loads of other users I have forgotten (Lunch Pail, Aquatic Nuggets, SpongeMaxwell, ooooooofy, Michalemn, and so many more that I am unintentionally missing), but you guys are all new to me. I don’t know all of you well enough or you’ve been around long enough for me to make a shout out towards. That doesn’t mean I don’t like you. It means that I am still trying to get to know you or still observing you wondering who you are :P. Within due time, I will gladly write a special shout out to

Uh...heh heh. Actually, the reason for the sudden "maturity" in my movie tastes is because I recently became curious in checking out the films that everyone says are classic. Everything you said though was incredibly heartwarming. Thank you so much, and good job on making so many great posts on this site!