• Advertisement

On Recent Affairs

Ron

Hello -

Recently, rumors regarding an alleged attack have circulated around the forums and the Xat. Until now, this has been mere speculation and without staff confirmation. At this point, we can announce that an attack was being planned for some time by our old friend (I use 'friend' very loosely) ACS. He was plotting against the Community with several other SpongeBuddy Mania users who shall remain anonymous for the time being. While many dates for the attack came up (for example, they were also wanting to attack on the anniversary of the day we moved to vBulletin), ultimately, it was set for tomorrow to coincide with SpongeBuddy Mania's countdown.

Nosferatu has been banned, along with another individual who we believe to be a part of the whole thing. Now, there's a catch: there is a certain mole in our ranks who is feeding information to those attackers. For security reasons, we have locked down our admin panel and our working to find who the Benedict Arnold in our midst is.

We will be working with admins on SBM to ensure nothing like this is arranged again in the future.

Thank you.

-Dylan

• Like 5

What did we do? We never hurt anybody! Of course, what do I know anyways. :P

Some people involved in this had the idea that things were going bad on SBM because of this place.

Just goes to show you how stupidity, assumptions, and misinformation can go a long way.

• Like 6

I'm actually getting a strange feeling of excitement from all this foreshadowing of chaos. Yes I'm terrible, I know. I am kinda concerned on the issue of who the mole is though, granted there is one.