• Advertisement

Remee Lucid Dreaming Mask

Control Your Dreams! :o

http://sleepwithremee.com/

From Their Website:

"Well first, watch the video to the left. It'll get you in the right mindset. All set? Ok, to proceed: Have you ever had a dream where you knew you were dreaming? What did you do? Did you wake up and think nothing more of it? What would you say if we told you you were on the verge of something entertaining or even sublime? Lucid Dreaming is the ability to understand and control your dreams as they happen, and it's something people have been doing for thousands of years!

But why would I want to do it?

This is an easy one. You saw in our video some of the more creative applications of Lucid Dreaming. Sure, you can perform superhuman feats, but the potential benefits of lucid dreaming aren't limited to the physical. Flying through the galaxy riding a giant kitten might not be your thing, but what about having a roundtable discussion with your ego and id? Maybe you can finally get over your fear of public speaking in the safety of your own dreams. What about trying to write a short story, or compose a melody? Paul McCartney and Mary Shelley, among others, might have a lot to say about harnessing the creative power of dreams. Build skyscrapers in your mind, attack unsolved mathematical problems, or just try and figure out what happened at the end of Lost. Lucid dreaming is a path, a journey... what lies at the end of the path, magnificent or mundane, is your call."

I trained myself to be really good at spotting out-of-place things in dreams, so there's no need for silly masks.

Just become aware I'm in a dream, stay dreaming, and bam.

Riding on a tidal wave of Nutella across Manila or Seoul.