• Advertisement

131a. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful

Jjs Goodman

UGH! Worst Spongebob episode ever! -1/10

Why? All it's about is a cop giving Squidward tickets for looking at trash. And then they set up a a plot to clean up trash that is pushed aside for giving away more tickets. Then Squidward gets more tickets for no reason (One was properly ticketed, but the rest were stupid.) and guess what happens on the ending? Squidward (and Spongebob) get tickets! The episode was pointless.

I don't even remember much of the episode since I only saw it once. The cop bugged me though. Definitely would not like having him as a roommate. 6/10

I might rewatch the episode and edit this post with a better review.

This episode was alright, aside from the cop. Squilliam got his just desserts, even if Squidward got even more bad luck in return. I really think they should lay off on the litter law in Bikini Bottom. Law enforcement is tight over something like that and not over something like THE MANIAC!!!

You know how some running gags run dry after two times of seeing them? This was annoying after one. Even the first time I saw the episode, I could easily tell when that cop showed up (I even went "dun dun dun dun dun dun dun" ahead of time to prove my point). Come on, SB people. You can do better than this.

4/10

Actually I liked this episode and It was WAY better than "A Pal for Gary". I can understand why some people didn't like this episode. I thought the running gag with the cop giving Squidward tickets was a bit annoying but funny. Squidward's garbage house part was hilarious. I also liked that the cop gave Squilliam ticket at the end. 10/10

I rated this episode too high. The new rating is 9/10 now. I still don't mind the cop but I didn't like when he gave SpongeBob and Squidward ticket at the end. I do think this is a funny episode though.

• Sad 1
  • Confused 1
  • Wow 1
  • God Himself 1

I don't think this episode was TOO terrible, ESPECIALLY for a season 7 episode, it's just that I personally think this concept was done better in season 11, by Ben Gruber of ALL people! o.o Still, I guess I'd give this episode an 8.5 out of 10. The gags and the cop really WEREN'T too terrible in MY opinion. Enough said! ;)

• Confused 3
  • Wow 1