• Advertisement

Ernest Borgnine Dedication Video

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

I'm wanting to make a dedication video for him, which will feature Ernest Borgnine and your comments for him.

If you want to put a word into this, please comment here what you want me to say. If you have any requests for a background song, also comment here. :)

I figured this would be a great way to celebrate both the 13th anniversary of SpongeBob and Ernest Borgnine's death.

Perhaps you could include the APM Track "The Lineman" since that was pretty much Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy's theme?

Also: "Ernest, for 13 years, you delighted the eyes and ears of millions on Spongebob, and your long life is a testament to the career of acting itself. You're truly an amazing man. Keep fighting "eeeeevvviiiillll" in the great beyond."

Ernest Borgnine, for years you have graced us with your presence an acting over the years, entertaining all ages and generations. Our generation is most likely to know him for his work on SpongeBob as the superhero Mermaid Man. Without you, Ernest, I wouldn't have been introduced to your other great films such as The Dirty Dozen and The Wild Bunch. You will definetly be missed by all of the fans you have gathered over the years. RIP

Is that too long? You could shorten it if you'd like.

Ernest Borgnine. His death left a legacy behind him, with endless TV shows and films done right up to his death. Most kids of this generation know him especially as Mermaid Man on Spongebob. RIP.

I hope the show does something to honor him.

"Ernest, you won our hearts with your kind, iconic voice and your remarkable talent. You will never be forgotten and we thank you dearly. Rest in Peace and may God have you in his glory. We love you."

As for the song, idk..but I like Wish you Were Here by Pink Floyd

"Ernest Borgnine you were a great cartoon superhero to me ever since the first episode. The first time I saw you I were surprised to see you look just like your character. Your voice acting and talents won't be forgotten."

Ernest Borgnine left a big legacy behind him that will serve as an inspiration for many voice actors throughout the ages. Even since I saw the first Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode I thought that it would be good for the show, since it gave some plot to the story.

Rest in Peace.

My invisible boatmobile sits with no one in the shotgun seat.

I hope you know that before you left this world, you left smiles on so many people's faces, Ernest-- young and old alike.