• Advertisement

New Rating System

Ron

Hello Spin-Off and Lit Creators,

As you may have noticed, an entirely new spin off ratings system has been implemented, reminiscent of the old vBulletin system. The new system has five ranks:

General: Any spin off that is safe for any user with only mild elements may hold this rating. It can not include any sexual scenes, mild language and dialogue, but may include violence.

General Plus: A spin-off with mild elements, but is more on the edge that a regular General rated spin-off, but not enough to warrant a PG rating may hold this particular rating. 

PG - Partly General: Spin-Offs with more adult content than general may hold this rating. This includes minimal sexual innuendoes and situations, stronger language, and engaging violence.

PG-13 - Parental Guidance 13+: Spin-Offs with this rating is recommended for those above the age of thirteen. They include strong sexual scenes, colorful language, and allows for disturbingly descriptive scenes/violence.

Mature: Spin-Offs with this rating may be advised for 18 or older due to very strong sexual scenes and strong language.

You can add these in the "Tags" section when creating a topic or editing the first post. I've already edited several spin offs, but if you feel it doesn't accurately rate the content of your creation, feel free to change it. :)

-tvguy

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe
  • Like 3

Should we also put in an R rating, since there's a batch of spin-offs that actually fit in a very mature category? Or would that not be necessary enough?

Eh, probably not necessarry. I think we do have some rules about intensly R-rated stuff.
  • Like 1

Eh, probably not necessarry. I think we do have some rules about intensly R-rated stuff.

Yeah, spin-offs don't really need it. Some literatures on the other hand...it might be nice for them to get a mature rating rank.

• Like 1

I know this is old, but please don't unpin this. It's supposed to be a reference for people about the ratings system.

Sorry, I thought this was something else. Probably should've looked inside before unpinning. :P  :funny:  

• Like 3