• Advertisement

World War 3?

Ron

If there was a WW3, I would be afraid of Nuclear Bombs being used. Cause it can lead to a nuclear winter and kill the entire human race.

Not really that hard to do. They might operate World Wide, but their presence is mostly established in the Middle East.

We operate World Wide too.

Yes, but they are an organization under different aliases in several parts of the world. The U.S is a government that takes action in foreign affairs. Al Qaeda is not like the Taliban which is meant to establish a government, they are an organization of interests.

You have some point that they could be eliminated soon, but there are other groups that are determined to do the same.

Of course there are. There always is and always will be, but our main focus is with al-Qaeda, which as I said before, whose presence is instilled in the Middle East. If another terrorist organization comes up with a similar purpose (and there already have) USA may or may not take action.

• Like 1

Honestly, there are still a lot of bad things going on right now (like I. S. I. S. /I. S. I. L. ).

However, at this point, World War III seems very unlikely.  However, it's still semi-relevant, because, there are still terrible things going on.  I really hope that World War III doesn't happen, especially since, most likely, no one would actually win...

On 7/19/2012 at 8:47 PM, crushingmayhem said:

You have some point that they could be eliminated soon, but there are other groups that are determined to do the same.

There I predicted the rise of ISIS.

World War 3 seems unlikely given that many countries possess nuclear weapons and world powers won't go into direct confrontation with each other. What they will resort is proxy wars, like what's happening in Syria where they support certain groups instead of going against each other. I'm not ruling out a potential conflict between world powers but at this point they will do it indirectly. And no, the crisis with North Korea won't result in WW3 since a World War usually takes place in different continents against an alliance of different countries.