• Advertisement

SBC All-Nighter: Happy Anniversary SpongeBob!

Clappy

I'd like to premiere my personally restorded version of Astrology With Squidward's Tarus before the movie/episode showing :) Also, the movie is available on Youtube as well. :) (But it's 2 dollers)

Yeah, I tried to buy/rent the movie on Youtube but it wasn't working on my computer. I guess I could try buying it on another computer tomorrow morning and if it doesn't work we can see the episodes. But sure, we can watch the short before the movie/episodes.

Yaahh! I'm psyched! Don't worry, Cat, we'll make it work, whether it's a mini marathon or whatever :) This is jut an idea, but I have the movie DVD and I know there's this site that lets others see what you are seeing on your screen.. I've done it with CDCB and Spongygirl but both times with me as the viewer, not the shower, so idk that much about it...but if doesn't lag much, maybe that's an option?

and hilaryfan80, an egg hunt sounds like fun ;P

Yaahh! I'm psyched! Don't worry, Cat, we'll make it work, whether it's a mini marathon or whatever :) This is jut an idea, but I have the movie DVD and I know there's this site that lets others see what you are seeing on your screen.. I've done it with CDCB and Spongygirl but both times with me as the viewer, not the shower, so idk that much about it...but if doesn't lag much, maybe that's an option?

and hilaryfan80, an egg hunt sounds like fun ;P

I was just going to have everyone have the password to my account and watch the movie there, since I don't know if Youtube allows movies to be shared. When I buy the movie this morning and it doesn't work could we do that? Thanks so much. :)