• Advertisement

Sabrespongebob's (Beatles) Music Collection

Sabre

Hello and Welcome to my Beatles music collection my song of the day is...

"Here, There and Everywhere"

Why I like it: I just love this song because it's so catchy I find myself singing it all the time and I love the ending

"Golden Slumbers" (This song is part of a Medley and it is just the 1st one)

Why I like it: This is such a nice relaxing song I always listen to it before going to bed it's such a nice song with great lyrics and tune

Fact: This song has been on "The Simpsons" (Lisa's Pony)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Hello and Welcome to my Beatles music collection my song of the day is...

"Here, There and Everywhere"

Why I like it: I just love this song because it's so catchy I find myself singing it all the time and I love the ending

No offense, Sabre, but aren't there other bands you're fond of besides the Beatles (not that there's anything wrong with them :oops: )?

Spoiler
Spoiler
No offense, Sabre, but aren't there other bands you're fond of besides the Beatles (not that there's anything wrong with them :oops: )?
Yeah, that's sort of what I was wondering too. Don't get me wrong or anything, The Beatles are great, but... overrated, shall we say? 428899.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Yeah, that's sort of what I was wondering too. Don't get me wrong or anything, The Beatles are great, but... overrated, shall we say? 428899.gif
Not even overrated, but even with their plethura of diverse music, it would get pretty repetitive to post songs by the same band over and over. You must listen to other music. I simply don't understand, since when I'm not watching TV I'm listening to music.