• Advertisement

127a. Tentacle Vision

Jjs Goodman

A dead episode discussion topic?! CDCB to the rescue!

It's a decent episode, but I didn't really like the Squidward abuse at the end. The whole "upsy daisy, downsy wownsy" bit with Patrick is pretty funny though, and it feels like something they would have done in Season 3.

• Like 1

Some people will disagree with me but I thought It was great. The only problem in this episode is Squid abuse. I don't rate this episode 10/10 because I really felt bad for Squidward in this episode. I thought this episode was very funny and I liked the idea of Squidward getting a TV show. Every part in this episode made me laugh. SpongeBob saying Patrick is on TV, then Patrick is going to his house, then turning on the TV and not seeing himself, then he is going back to Squidward's house and then saying " I'm not on TV! SpongeBob! I went home and turned on my TV, but wasn't on the TV. Why did you lie to me SpongeBob? Why?" was very funny. Patrick being the cameraman was very funny. Mr. Krabs using Squidward's Show as free advertisement was hilarious. Sandy dancing and Pearl's cheer routine were very hilarious. I thought the ending wasn't good because I really felt bad for Squidward. I rate this episode 9.5/10. It's a great start to season 7.