• Advertisement

085a. New Digs

Jjs Goodman

Discuss it here.

I liked this one a lot after re-watching it a few times. I thought Mrs. SquarePants in the shower and Mr. Krabs seeing her was funny. There were a few gross parts, but they weren't that bad, so I'll let it slide. Overall, pretty good episode for Season 5 (and I know this is one of Wumbo's all-time favorites :P). 9/10

(and I know this is one of Wumbo's all-time favorites :P).

Who told you?? :o

Yeah, this is one of my favourites. :P I just think it's a breath of fresh air in the mediocre Season 5. It's hilarious, original, and keeps me interested. Solid 10/10 for me.

Who told you?? :o

Yeah, this is one of my favourites. :P I just think it's a breath of fresh air in the mediocre Season 5. It's hilarious, original, and keeps me interested. Solid 10/10 for me.

Oh, I saw some old posts of yours about in the SBC Weekly Episode Club, and in an old thread on TV.com with your favorite episodes.

Even though I liked this episode when I watched it at first, I didn't think It was one of the best episodes of season 5 but I watched this episode again and actually this episode was better than I remembered. The reason why I didn't enjoy watching this episode much as other people was the gross-out humor in this episode. Yeah, I'm talking about the mustard being inside of Gary's Shell, SpongeBob's face being covered with saliva after he woke up and SpongeBob shaving Patrick's back. I watched this episode again and those parts didn't bother me much and these parts were kinda funny. These parts are still gross though but bearable. Anyway, now I think this episode is enjoyable and very funny. One of the best episodes of this season. The plot was actually creative and enjoyable. All characters in this episode were funny, especially Squidward. I loved how he acted when he find out that SpongeBob lives in Krusty Krab. That part cracked me up. One of the costumers using one of SpongeBob's underwear as a napkine was very funny. SpongeBob moving his stuffs to Mr. Krabs' office was funny. Gary leaving a snail trail on the floor and the costumers slipping on it was funny. The ending was was hilarious and that is one of the best endings, I've ever seen in this show. Minus the gross-out humor, I enjoyed watching this episode. 10/10