• Advertisement

Rockos Modern Life ( Show Discussion)

70s

LOVED it. I also enjoy the rare and uncensored motel scene.

"How long do you want?"

"Just until tomorrow."

"All Night?....whew, okay."

xD

Always makes me chuckle. Rocko's Modern Life proves that Nick DID do something right.

LOVED it. I also enjoy the rare and uncensored motel scene.

"How long do you want?"

"Just until tomorrow."

"All Night?....whew, okay."

xD

Always makes me chuckle. Rocko's Modern Life proves that Nick DID do something right.

That motel scene was hilarious. It's a shame nickelodeon had to take it out of later airings though.

The cut scene from Hut Sut Raw was also funny when Rocko grabbed the berries that turned out to be a bear's balls.

I liked this show sort of when I was young but I didn't really get it. Then when I watched it an older age, I thought it was hilarious. I probably just didn't understand all of the adult humor in it.

Yeah this was one of those shows that adults would find funnier than kids cause kids don't always get the jokes, I loved the show as a kid cause of it's wackiness but now I love this show even more that I can understand all the innuendo in this show. 125508.gif

Rocko's Modern Life is a wicked awesome cartoon, one of Nick's shining gems made in its golden years. it ended a little too quickly if you ask me though. Too bad Nick never at least shows some of the old Nicktoons anymore.

Rocko's Modern Life is a wicked awesome cartoon, one of Nick's shining gems made in its golden years. it ended a little too quickly if you ask me though. Too bad Nick never at least shows some of the old Nicktoons anymore.

They do on Nicktoons Network. I thought this show ended perfectly cause what if it had continued and the newer episodes were bad? This show ended on a very high note which is why everybody remembers it and loves it so much. 630566.gif

They do on Nicktoons Network. I thought this show ended perfectly cause what if it had continued and the newer episodes were bad? This show ended on a very high note which is why everybody remembers it and loves it so much. 630566.gif

I agree. I'd rather see this show end while it's still good, than have it go on forever & the episodes getting stale.