• Advertisement

095b. To Save a Squirrel

Jinjo

I didn't like this episode. It was boring to deceny, but the ending made no sense, and left me wondering how hard the writers hit their heads on a metal floor when they were kids.

• Funny 1

I did not like this episode at all. First of all, the title makes no sense. THE TITLE IS "TO SAVE A SQUIRREL" BUT SANDY WASN'T EVEN SAVED IN THIS EPISODE. WHAT THE HECK WRITERS? The title should be "To Survive in a Cage" or at least Sandy should be saved in this episode. The worst thing about this episode is Patrick. I really hated how Patrick burnt the food supply to make campfire and then he putting the tent over the fire. Another bad thing about this episode is Sandy. I hated that she wanted to test SpongeBob and Patrick's survival skill. What the heck, Sandy? SpongeBob and Patrick could have been die. This episode was so boring and It was creepy too. SpongeBob and Patrick trying to eat each other was very disturbing and creepy. I like creepy/dark stories but the writers didn't execute it well. It's not bad as people says because this episode had some humor. Wormy reference at the begining was funny. Squidward using voodoo dolls to kill get rid of SpongeBob and Patrick was hilarious. Sponge cake joke made me laugh. The ending was hilarious. Overall, this episode is boring and disturbing. 4/10