• Advertisement

109a. Boating Buddies

Jinjo

Discuss it here.

To be honest, I don't get why everyone loves this episode so much, I didn't think it was that funny. SpongeBob kind of annoyed me throughout the whole episode, although Squidward being in Boating School was a interesting idea. 5/10

The episode is uh... basically this, right?

Spongebob wants to go see Squidward while he is relaxing. Of course, Spongebob doesn't care, that or he's being stupid, so Squidward freaks out and runs away, while Spongebob is chasing after him in a ridiculous way. Squidward jumps into a nearby boat, and he ends up driving into a stop sign, which breaks it, and he gets sent to a day in Boating School. So he explains the situation that happened while the maniacal cube stares with him with a stalkerish look on his face. After a while Squidward gets mad, and scolds a tough guy in the bathroom. That makes him end up with a huge cast!!! :( :( :( :( And somehow FOR SOME RANDOM REASON they have to put a boating accident. I know that's what made the end of 'Doing Time (episode 45b)' somewhat hilarious, but they don't put a poor squid in the boat. And they also end up hit by a shrink ray and Squidward ends up in the same toilet as he was in earlier. So then he shows up in a full body cast just before the final exam, and FAILS it of course

This made #5 onto my absolute 20 least favorites and i'd give this crap a 2/10

This is just another stupid miserable Squid Abuse episode. Whenever Squidward is majorly involved with the new episodes, it's usually a dumb Squid Abuse. The episode is also pretty slow paced. The only part I found nearly funny was when Spongebob said "Chocolate Rain!" Meme reference FTW.

Edited by jjsthekid

This is just another stupid miserable Squid Abuse episode. Whenever Squidward is majorly involved with the new episodes, it's usually a dumb Squid Abuse. The episode is also pretty slow paced. The only part I found nearly funny was when Spongebob said "Chocolate Rain!" Meme reference FTW.

Dude, seriously. Relax and forget the character abuse.

I hate it too, but try watching it without thinking about the squidward abuse

The Episode is an Horrible Episode Why?

#1: Squidward Abuse Some Parts have Squidward Abuse like for Example the ending and the Jokes which The Jokes are up right now

#2: The Jokes all the jokes are failed attempts at making Comedy and some of them added Squidward Abuse into them Like the gag with the Big Guy Beats up Squidward WHICH IS NOT FUNNY!

#3: The Ending Sucks Because #1 Mrs.Puff Acts like SpongeBob #2 HE FAILED BECAUSE OF SPONGEBOB ARE YOU DUMB MRS.PUFF! #3 Squidward Went all of this just to fail WELL THAT'S GOOD RIGHT?

Bonus Reason

#4: The Abuse Never Happens on the other Characters anymore Squidward still gets Abused so why not SpongeBob, Plankton , Mr.Krabs ,Or even Sandy Squidward Still Gets Abused no Matter what So why there is no more Abuse TO OTHER CHARACTERS!

Rating: 2.5/10

A Good Concept but horrible Execution

This episode was poor in my opinion. There were some hilarious moments but the writers went way too far on Squidward abuse. This episode was worse than "Squid Wood" (I know lots of people hated this episode but I thought this episode was funny, even It was a Squid abuse episode) 4/10. I've seen worse than this like "Squid's Visit".

SpongeBob couldn't be more out of character. It's a no from me.

Still, it entertained me, which makes it a 6/10. Sadly the shrink-ray part kinda ruined the entertainment part for me.

Note to the creaters of this quite disappointing piece:

COME ON GUYS! USE YOUR IMAGINATION IN STEAD OF MARIJUANA.

SBB- out.