• Advertisement

108b. Plankton's Regular

Jinjo

I liked it, especially when Karen revealed her plot :P .

I thought Mr.Krabs was very mean. Plankton can't have atleast one customer?

I loved the title too.

9/10

Good episode. Mr. Krabs was alittle mean but I mean you guys shouldn't start hating on Mr. Krabs for his behavior. Plankton almost killed Mr. Krabs in the film and I think that's much worse and trying to make someone lose business. By the way, when Mr. Krabs shows Plankton all his loyal customers at the beginning I can see Nat in the background eating a Krabby Patty. That proves it was fake all along.

Very good episode! B) And don't feel TOO bad for Plankton; I mean, he DID get some real customers in "Greasy Buffoons" AND "Chum Fricassee." :D Overall, I'd rate this episode a 10/10! ;)

Don't forget he also got customers in the Spongebob Movie. Anyways, this episode gets a solid 9.5/10, loses points because of the door scene.

I honestly didn't like the episode and not because of Mr. Krabs, because of the weak plot which is this idea of some guy liking a stupid....."Chum Stick??"

I mean, seriously.

I'd say it's about a 3.8/10

Good episode. Mr. Krabs was alittle mean but I mean you guys shouldn't start hating on Mr. Krabs for his behavior. Plankton almost killed Mr. Krabs in the film and I think that's much worse and trying to make someone lose business. By the way, when Mr. Krabs shows Plankton all his loyal customers at the beginning I can see Nat in the background eating a Krabby Patty. That proves it was fake all along.

Lol, it was fake?

I really hated this episode the idea seemed interesting but what really kills it is the ending, Mr Krabs was really a jerk here why doesn't he let Plankton just have ONE customer and Karen also really a jerk here but I did like the twist where Mr Krabs tries to steal Plankton but this episode didn't really had many funny jokes either the only funny part was SpongeBob disgusted as Karen but other than that this is one of the worst S6 episodes and one of the worst episodes

2.5/10

"Meaningful Post:thumbsup:"

• God Himself 1