• Advertisement

100a. Banned in Bikini Bottom

Jjs Goodman

I love this episode. Maybe it's because I can't help but laugh at Spongebob's ridiculous song. Maybe because I like the stupid jokes with Patrick at the door.

Patrick: Password?

*cops bust open the door and raid the house*

Patrick (on the ground): Nope. That's not it.

Maybe it's because I actually like Gristlepuss as a character, or maybe because I like the plot and I'm pretty sure that if anyone but Aaron Springer handled it, it would've been mediocre. Maybe it's because it's filled with laugh-out loud moments that, while not Pre-Movie level, were hilarious in their simplicity.

Whatever the reason, I find myself laughing incredibly hard everytime I watch this episode. 9/10. It's one of those episodes I like that everyone else hates.

This episode is okay. I didn't like it much but It's not one of the worst Spongebob episodes. It's way better than The Battle of Bikini bottom. There were some boring parts in this episode and I didn't like that Ms. Gristlepuss closed Krusty Krab down. SpongeBob's song was okay but the song was a little annoying. This episode wasn't funny much but I thought It was very hilarious that the password was "What are you talking about, you gargantuan buffoon". Ms. Gristlepuss eating Plankton at the end was funny too. This episode could have been better but I didn't think It was a bad episode. It's still worth your time. 6/10

• Like 1

Thought it was very unique and out of the box. It really makes you despise the Priss family for a bit. I also loved how they played the Nasty Patty theme music while SB and Krabs were talking under the table. It just gives that whole illegal vibe with the cops again that we had in NP. I liked some of the lines with Plankton too.

8.5/10

I really like this episode. I like the idea of Krabs selling krabby patties on the black market- and in SpongeBob's home. I also liked Ms. Gristlepuss and think she was a decent "villain" for the episode, and I thought it was funny that she's married to a young buff police chief.

Okay, this is very disappointing for a 100th episode. It's not bad as many people actually (I can understand why people hate it though) but this is not a good episode either. It's forgettable and It could have been much better. Actually the idea of Krusty Krabs getting closed down and Krabby Patties getting banned in Bikini Bottom is a neat idea for 100th episode but If only the writers executed it well. The reason why Krusty Krabs got closed down is very stupid and It made me hate Ms. Priss so much. Ms. Priss is definelty one of the worst one-time characters. She closed down Krusty Krabs because Krabby Patties are fun and delicious. If the foods weren't delicious, people wouldn't eat any food. That makes no sense. SpongeBob singing in this episode was annoying IMO. Also this episode was a little boring. Like I said this episode is not bad because there was some funny parts in this episode like Patrick saying that Plankton needs to say the password, Plankton saying "What are you talking about, you gargantuan buffoon?" and Patrick's password saying that that's the password. The ending was very funny too. Overall, this episode is okay but It could have been much better. 6/10