• Advertisement

099a. The Two Faces of Squidward

Jinjo

I never really liked this one, maybe because I found Squidward's new faces horrifying rather than handsome. Or maybe it was because half the dialogue was "HES SO HANDSOME OMG". Nope, not a good one in my books.

• Like 1
  • God Himself 2

Spongebob: "Squidward, I love you no matter HOW many times we SMASH your face in!!!!"  :D Squidward: "I ALMOST wish that meant something!" :rolleyes: And I ROFL when Mr. Krabs repeatedly smashes Squidward's face in, trying to make him HANDSOME again!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: An episode that I'm glad to rate an 11/10! B) Enough said! ;)

This episode crackes me up. It's my third favorite season 5 episode and It's also one of the best post-movie episodes. The idea is weird but very funny. I have no problems with this episode but It was a little annoying when SpongeBob kept interrupting the doctor but that part is more like a nit-pick, plus that part was funny. I can tolerate that part more than SpongeBob ringing Mrs. Puff's house's bell too long in Pets or Pests. Everyone was in character in this episode. Bikini Bottomies' actions were funny in this episode. That rarely happens. A lot of parts made me laugh in this episode. The funniest part was Squidward whirling around while the opera music was playing. That part is my favorite season 5 moment and one of the best post-movie moments ever. I couldn't stop lauging at that part. Anyway, the begining was very funny. SpongeBob slamming the door against Squidward's head many times was hilarious. Bikini Bottomies trying to get Squidward's stuffs and fighting over his stuffs made me laugh. The ending was very funny too. This episode is so amazing that It's worth watching again. 10/10

Probably my favorite Season 5 episode. It manages to shine out amongst the rest of Season 5. Most of the laughs from this episode came from Sexy Squidward, obviously. It even managed to create some innuendo:

"Everyone will get the opportunity to touch Squidward!"

Final score: 9/10

Besides my fascination with Handsome Squidward, I thought this episode was actually hilarious. The only complaint I have is with that whole segment of prolonging the reveal of Squidward's handsome face. That was way too much of never ending filler for me.

Besides my fascination with Handsome Squidward, I thought this episode was actually hilarious. The only complaint I have is with that whole segment of prolonging the reveal of Squidward's handsome face. That was way too much of never ending filler for me.

Yeah it started out a little slow but ended on a bang, well ignoring the actual door slamming at the very end I loved the second half

9.2/10