• Advertisement

013b. I Was a Teenage Gary

Ron

I Was a Teenage Gary - 10/10

I loved this episode. It truly is a gem that needs more appreciation; it just never gets aired because it's paired with a holiday episode, which I suppose is the case with many episodes. Anyway, I loved it. I watched it when I was about to go to bed, and I was dosing in and out, yet it still made me laugh out loud several times. I loved Squidward's character in this episode; I felt he was so real, and just so... Squidward. This is a perfect, flawless Spongebob/Squidward episode that delights any fans of that friendship. It may also please some slash fanatics. :P

Overall, perfect score for a perfect episode.

• Like 1

You all know what I think about this episode. It's also pretty much a tradition for me to dislike it: I didn't like it before, I still didn't like it now.

3/10

Any particular reason?

This episode was okay, but I'm not seeing the stuff that would please slash fanatics...

Ah, yes, this ep. Used to scare the sh!t (we still have that swearing rule here?) out of me. Got it on my first ever DVD, which was the Spongebob Halloween one. Funny there should be a thread for this, I was watching this one yesterday with friends and it still bugs me. It's a shame it's not better known, it is a truly great ep.

• Like 1

This episode grosses me out. I only like the beginning, but now when they start turniing into snails.

5/10.

And yes, the swearing rule is stil in effect here.

Any particular reason?

This episode was okay, but I'm not seeing the stuff that would please slash fanatics...

It's an entirely SpongeBob/Squidward-centric episode. If you were a fan of them sexually, would that not please you? :P

• Like 1

This episode grosses me out. I only like the beginning, but now when they start turniing into snails.

5/10.

You all know what I think about this episode. It's also pretty much a tradition for me to dislike it: I didn't like it before, I still didn't like it now.

3/10

This episode was okay.

You guys are no fun. D:

• Like 1

I just really, really, really, really hate the unresolved ending. I'm probably known to hate "lame" endings. There wasn't really anything funny in it either, IMO.

It's an entirely SpongeBob/Squidward-centric episode. If you were a fan of them sexually, would that not please you? :P

No, no. Throughout, I think it was more like...

Spongebob x Gary

Spongebob x Jellyfishing

Squidward x Sun rays

Spongebob x Gary

Spongebob x Snail food

Snail!Spongebob x Squidward

By the way, I don't mean to sound like a correction nazi, but it's actually "Teenage."

I just really, really, really, really hate the unresolved ending. I'm probably known to hate "lame" endings. There wasn't really anything funny in it either, IMO.

No, no. Throughout, I think it was more like...

Spongebob x Gary

Spongebob x Jellyfishing

Squidward x Sun rays

Spongebob x Gary

Spongebob x Snail food

Snail!Spongebob x Squidward

By the way, I don't mean to sound like a correction nazi, but it's actually "Teenage."

Being as Gary has no speaking part, the only main characters who did any talking were Squidward and SpongeBob.

Being as Gary has no speaking part, the only main characters who did any talking were Squidward and SpongeBob.

Patrick and Dr. Forrest says hi. But for my own pleasure of disliking the Spongebob and Squidward slash, I'd rather just take it as a normal Spongebob episode.

Official Wumbology Incorporated Reviews

"I Was A Teenage Gary" Episode Spongebob

Review:

What a funny episode. I laughed wholeheartedly This episode was very funny. This episode had me busting a gut. I could not breath after watching this episode. Spongebob's antics in this episode left me breathless. This episode was funny. This episode was hilarious. I loved this episode. This episode I will rewatch. I will rewatch this episode for a laugh, maybe two.

--OFFICIAL RATING--

10>10

• Like 2