• Advertisement

Tropical Storm Debby

Don't really know how many of us really pay attention to things like this, but as of now I'm really glad that I don't live in Florida. It was never a hurricane but there is a lot of flooding down there. It's barely moving. It came from the Gulf of Mexico and is now headed out towards the Atlantic. I hope this doesn't affect my vacation. I'm not going to Florida, but I'm still going to the beach. Things like hurricanes, earthquakes and tsunamis freak me out when you are that close to the water. Anyway one thing to watch out for is Rip Currents. If anyone is paying attention to this storm one might be concerned if they have family or friends that live down there.

Debby sounds like a bitch, I pray for everyone that was affected by the storm and wish them the best of luck in the recovery effort. Hurricanes/tropical storms take a while to recover from. It took us about a couple of months to repair all the damages that were done to our house here in VA when Irene hit late last August.

SN: With all the hurricanes/tropical storms that hit on a yearly basis, we should really consider making a general hurricane topic.

Debby sounds like a bitch, I pray for everyone that was affected by the storm and wish them the best of luck in the recovery effort. Hurricanes/tropical storms take a while to recover from. It took us about a couple of months to repair all the damages that were done to our house here in VA when Irene hit late last August.

SN: With all the hurricanes/tropical storms that hit on a yearly basis, we should really consider making a general hurricane topic.

Or we could have a general Natural Disasters Topic.