• Advertisement

Are Your Ears Pierced? (not intentionally biased subject)

SG19

Mine have been pierced since I was 13. In fact, I'm considering a second round on both lobes. Too bad I'll need to manage the hoops more responsibly first. Almost all pairs have at least one broken earring. Remind me not to wear them on lab days :P

I had a gold stud on my left ear for a good majority of my childhood. Around the time I got into high school, I finally took the stud out and put a diamond up in there. It stayed on until I took it off before going to youth challenge. Some friends tried to convince me into putting in ear gauges but I find those things to be pretty damn ridiculous and unlike most people I know personally who are around my age range, I have a mind of me own.

Mine have been pierced since I was about 3. Like you said SG, I want to get double piercings as well, but my ear is really really small lol. Other than that, I really want to get my cartilage pierced at the top of my ear. :D

Got mine pierced back in middle school. Had two piercings on each ear, but apparently the earrings(they were just cheap ones from Claire's) I wore messed up the first holes, so now I have bumps on the back of them. As for the second holes, they pretty much closed up.

So yeah, I don't wear earrings anymore.