• Advertisement

The Golden Community Awards II: Summer 2012

Ron

Time for another interview.

Q&A With CNF1 #2!

Interviewer: Well, looks like I’m back with you again aye?

CNF1: Yeah. You got a problem with that?

Interviewer: Not at all.

Interviewer: Ready for your first question?

CNF1: Fire away, my good man

Interviewer: When was Merrie Melodies first created?

CNF1: You mixed up the wrong cards again?

Interviewer: Grr. Stupid cards.

Interviewer: Okay, here’s your first question.

Interviewer: So, you just bought Break A Leg! and an Untitled IJLSA Avengers Spin-Off Arc from OMJ’s Drive In. What will you be doing with these?

CNF1: Well, I plan to burn through the old episodes of Break A Leg! so I can get to some new episodes and as for the IJLSA Spin-Off Arc, I’ve started writing the first part, with a title for the 2nd part already in place. If you want a Sneak Peek of the 1st part, head on over to my Glove World store.

Interviewer: Any planned airdates for the 2?

CNF1: None as of yet. But, I will most likely release them soon.

Interviewer: Now onto Lits for now. Mickey Mouse Adventures. It’s already at 100+ views and there’s only been 2 episodes released!

CNF1: Yeah, I’m really glad that my first lit is doing so good. At first, I thought people wouldn’t watch it, since it was pretty much the first of its kind, but I’m really glad that people out there are watching it.

Interviewer: Back to Spin-Offs. Gary The Snail’s Undersea Adventures. It’s going to premiere it’s 2nd Season very soon, and it’s been nominated for 2 awards in the GCAs!

CNF1: Yes, I’m glad that Gary The Snail’s Undersea Adventures was nominated for 2 awards very much,

Interviewer: What do you have to say about its 2nd Season?

CNF1: Let me tell yah. You guys will be in for a treat. I’ve written some very good quality episodes over this time and I hope you guys really enjoy them.

Interviewer: Now, for your first spin-off, SpongeBob and His Friends, it’s your highest viewed spin-off, yet it was not nominated for anything in the GCAs.

CNF1: Yes, I’m sad that it wasn’t nominated, but I feel that is kind of my fault. I have realized that the show suffered from the villain saying “Muhhaaa” too much, and not getting any good dialogue. There was also many “Hi Yah!”s and “AHH!!”s and “Ow”s during the series that plagued it as well. I hope that the 2nd Season is better though. I’ve just written the first episode of Season 2 and I think it is much better than the 1st Season. But, just like the TV business, 1st Season are a time to experiment with stuff, and then make them better in the next season.

Interviewer: Do you have anything else to say?

CNF1: I would just like to say that all my viewers of my Spin-Offs and Lits out there, thank you so much for reading and commenting on them, you guys will always have a special place in my heart.

Interviewer: Well, that all the time…

CNF1: Also, Do a Lot of Coke and Vote For Ronald Regan. IT’S THE 80’s!

Interviewer: Ok then.

Interviewer: Well that’s all the time we have for today! See yah next time!

Storm Cloud: I’m back.

Interviewer: Oh god. Mommy.

*The Storm Cloud electrocutes Interviewer*

Interviewer: Not again.

*Faints*

*pause*

CNF1: Th Th Th Th That’s All Folks!

THE END

FADE TO BLACK

Q and A With Servin' Up Smiles

Q: So, Smiles. How are you doing today?

A: I'm just dandy. It's great to be here.

Q: You do know that answering yourself when you talk to yourself is the first sign of insanity, right?

A: I am aware of that....

Q: Right.... Anyways, let's talk Spin-Offs! I hear The Adventures of Smiles was a big hit in the Spin-Off box office, am I right? Eh? EH??

A: Uhh, I've never made a Spin-Off. And I would certainly NOT name the Spin-Off, The Adventures of Smiles.

Q: Well, do you think you will ever make a Spin-Off?

A: Ehh, I don't know... maybe. I'd have to do some major brainstorming.

Q: What do you mean you don't know?

A: Just that! I don't know! Geez, are you that dense?

Q: I find that befuddling! Anyways, I wish you great luck in The Golden Community Awards II: Summer 2012!

A: Thanks a lot! And don't pretend I didn't spot that Hugo's House of Horrors reference...

Q: You're not welcome.

A: Shuddup.

I feel like such a bastard for not voting sooner :(

T&A w/OMJ

T: Don't you feel like such a bastard for not voting sooner?

A: Very

T: Well you should.

A: I do.

T: Yes.

A: Quite.

T: How's the love life?

A: Pretty shitty.

T: Pretty blunt.

A: I tell it like it is.

T: You wanna get serious about this for once?

A: Sounds like fun.

T: First Thing's first, the SHOUTBOX. Where the hell is it?

A: I took it off my sig.

T: WHY?!

A: When we first switched over to Orca, I felt it was slowing my iPad down, but I think that may not be the case.

T: Care to elaborate?

A: Well, my iPad still crashes most of the time I log on here, but I recently discovered the mobile version of SBC and it's been working wonders even though it is quite limited compared to the regular version of the site.

T: Tragic.

A: I know.

T: Speaking of your cboxes, it's made quite a few splashes on the community in terms of it's content. Imposter SOF took the Spongebob Community by storm, evening spawning a lit written by you. There has also been the issues and parodies of ACS, but the most recent wave would have to be the infamous Tvguy rants from just a few months ago. It started out as a simple role-play for jjs' SBCPU to help promote the lit, but it quickly evolved into an issue with some SBC users. Care to provide more insight on that situation?

A: Yes, it was originally intended to help promote SBCPU. I admit, I posted quite a bit of the role-plays, not all of it, but quite a bit. I tried making him a parody caricature of the recent events that were happening at the time with the staff, events I really don't wanna revisit in this interview but I'm sure most people here know the deal. Once people started to post outright in the sbox about their displeasure for the whole thing, I slowly just phased it out all together. I admit I crossed a fine line then and I apologize to those that were offended. Jjs told me he was gonna have Tvguy provide similar commentary in his story, but I think he decided against it. Tvguy's a great guy and he bleeds SBC, as I've said before in the past before the entire fiasco happened. I meant no harm with the role-plays, but it did do some minimal damage and I'm trying to make up for it now.

T: When I asked you about getting serious about this interview earlier, I didn't think you'd get this serious.

A: I'm all about srsbsns.

T: Onto less serious matters. Spin-offs, shall we?

A: Shoot.

T: Skodwarde. Best Sex Ever. The Gift of Cum. Dish?

A: I think the episode titles are pretty self-explanatory. I hope this will be one of my best eps yet. This is the fourth season finale and it's based off a pretty major Spongebob episode, I'll be putting my all into this. I'll probably try to make it shorter than my recent eps because I feel my recent ones just kinda drag on a bit mostly because I write it simultaneously as I watch the episode on Netflix so I try my best to parody each scene. #QualityOverQuantity. I just hope this finale lives up to the hype. This episode is especially special for me considering what I have planned to truly celebrate not only the Best Sex Ever, but Skodwarde in general.

T: Did you ever think Skodwarde would be as big as it is today when you initially created it?

A: Hell no. I thought it was just something I'd be doing half-ass and people won't pay much mind to it because of how half-ass the episodes were back then. Hell, I thought people would lash out about how it basically just parodies Spongebob itself but somehow, by some miracle, it caught on to a loyal fan base and evolved into the show it is today, written not only by one but three Spinoff Hall of Famers. Hell, it was because of Skodwarde that I got into the Hall of Fame in the first place before a whole lot of great spinoff writers before me and for that, I'm thankful that I didn't go through with axing this show last year like I had intended, as well as to the Skod Faithful who has followed this spinoff for as long as they have.

T: Skodwarde itself has been nominated to be put into the Show Wing of the Spinoff HOF. Your thoughts?

A: Whatever happens, happens. I won't be entirely devastated if it didn't make it in because I feel there are other spinoffs out there that deserve the shine more. I'd be ecstatic if it does make it in because it would be a testament and a spinoff that other aspiring creators can looks towards, that can remind them that even the most ridiculous and lulzy ideas can evolve into something people can find great joy in. Hell, it would still help to get that message across even if it doesn't make it into the HOF.

T: Is it true that you'll be departing from Skodwarde once Season 5 wraps up production?

A: Yes, it's real. It's damn real. It pains me to leave behind a project I've been so attached to for the past year, a project that single-handedly helped me make my mark in the spinoff community, but I feel I won't be able to do later seasons justice. It's a well known fact by now that I lost touch with Spongebob after the movie and it's not because I found the quality of the post-movie episodes to be bad, I actually like a good number of episodes in Season 4 alone and I hope to find more joy in Season 5. I lost touch after the movie because I was at an age where I just wasn't really into it anymore. I kinda grew out of the show. To this day, I still don't watch it as much as I used to, but I still cherish it as part of my childhood. And writing Skodwarde allows me to revisit those cherished memories as well revisit the episodes I missed out on. Netflix also only has Spongebob Seasons 1-5 and I'm too lazy and cheap to look eps up on the Internet and buy DVDs. It's a shame I'll be missing out on Season 6, which I've heard is the worst season around according to some people, but I have faith in the rest of the Skod Crew that they'll keep the show afloat all the way to the end and continue to entertain the fans and the episodes they have written are a very good indication of great things to come post-OMJ.

T: Speaking of the Skod Crew, your thoughts on your replacement?

A: I feel jjs is a very suitable replacement, moreso even. He's a spinoff celebrity, he's a creative mind and a funny guy. His guest writes this season were great stuff and I expect more of the same going into Season 6 and beyond. I expect more of the same coming from Clappy and Wumbo, as well. They're all gifted comedy writers. Skodwarde won't end until Spongebob, itself, ends. These three guys will make sure of it.

T: Back to the subject of Imposter SOF, Post Fiction. Did you expect it to become an underground hit in the lit community?

A: Not really. I just seen it as another SBC lit I could have fun with at the time, and I did while it lasted. It's popularity is a plus in that I did what I intended to do; entertain readers.

T: Why did you decide to pull the plug while it was hot?

A: So that it wouldn't catch on fire. In all srsness, I cancelled at a time when I wasn't really motivated to write anything. I had recently returned home from the mainland, reality was slapping me in the face left and right, I was on the edge of depression all in all and I still am a little. Hell, I even neglected Skodwarde at the time to the point where it was borderline cancelled. I just couldn't put my time and energy into it at the time so I axed it, and on a cliffhanger of all things. I didn't want it to end on that note so I put the rights to it on sale, as well as Skodwarde. Steel purchased Post Fiction and Clappy purchased Skodwarde. I was satisfied with the situation and left it at that. I eventually returned as co-writer for Skodwarde and I've given Steel some more info on Post Fiction to help get inspiration from. Steel is a talented writer and if anybody could do Post Fiction justice and much more, it'd be him. I know he's currently working on Season 2 alongside his other projects, but he still has a reader in me. I hope he takes all the time he needs to make Post Fiction the best piece of work he can make it. I await the day Season 2 debuts with much anticipation and I hope any fans of the old PF will continue to tune in and continue to show their support for Steel.

T: Is it true, you planned out Post Fiction over a span of seven whole seasons?

A: Pretty much, more or less. I was brainstorming a possible Season 8, but gave up once I sold the rights away. These plots of which you can still purchase in me Drive-Inn!

T: Shameless plug?

A: Shameless plug.

T: You threw around some ideas for a new lit revolving around an old forum you used to post at. Anymore you can clarify about it's status?

A: I'm definitely considering writing it, but it won't be based entirely on some Internet forum. The story will be shook up in order to be taken more seriously. It'll be based on events and people from said forum, that's about it for now. Similar in vain to Post Fiction, but more...serious. Anything can happen regarding it at this point. I might just end up not going through with all together. For now, I'm mainly focusing on spin-offs since I feel it needs more love than lits at the moment.

T: Well, back to Spinoffs. You said something about a spinoff of Skodwarde of sorts in the Writer's Lounge based on a caricature of yourself. Care to dish on it some more?

A: It might just be a one season thing or miniseries, if anything. I can't imagine myself making a full series out of it right now. I know I said I'd be basing it similar to Curb Your Enthusiasm and that series has lasted for years, but I can't see myself making that same commitment at this time. Hell, I may just revert it back to my original Harry & Tonto idea as I had intended. At this point in my spin-off career, I don't think I could ever make a real commitment to writing a full-on series like Skodwarde. I could have some good, big idea for a series, but lose interest in it as quickly as I conceived it and inevitably, scrap it all together. Now, I try to make good with the ideas that pop up in my noggin by going through and having it fun with it for as long as I can. This is where my whole philosophy on miniseries comes in where it helps you have fun with an idea, yet keep things short and sweet as you experiment whether or not you want to pursue it as a full-on series yet still end it on your terms if you feel you've done all you can do for it. When I write spinoffs now, I truly want it to be a fun experience and not feel like I'm doing a chore. This new template I'm trying to go by helps me do just that.

T: Speaking of miniseries, The Killer Krab. Your take on the surprise hit?

A: Yeah, another lulzy idea I thought I could have fun with. I'm glad it's tickled people's fancy. I'm proud of the reactions it's been getting by a good variety of people, I'm doing what I intended to do, entertain. As far for how long this series will last, I already have an ending in mind. I don't see myself dragging it on much longer. 20 chapters at the most is about as far as I'll go with it since there's really not much else I can squeeze out of it without making it feel tired out.

T: You have claimed that you're contemplating gboarding the Spandy ship and posting up a miniseries based on it of your own. Care to expand on this?

A: Haha, yes. Spandy. As so e of you may know, I don't care much for ships, I don't care much about SpongeXSandy or any of that jazz, but this is something new I feel could challenge me to write something that I'm not quite used to writing: serious, dramatic, romantic stories. I don't want it to seem like other Spandy fics out there, I'll be throwing my own flare into it. I want it to be deep and be something that some people can relate to. I have a plot in mind, and I feel this could be my next miniseries project once The Killer Krab wraps up.

T: I just want to thank you for taking the time towards making this quite the srs interview.

A: I try my best.

For those of you who don't know, Josh Mathews is backstage reporter for RAW and a commentator on Smackdown.

Q: Hello my name is Josh Mathews (Q for short so I don't write out his whole name every time) and I'll be interviewing someone who rarely does interviews at awards ceremonies these days. I present to you, the one and only master of clapping, Clappy.

A: Greetings

Q: So how do you feel about Brock Lesnar attacking you backstage a couple months ago?

A: I think that was you pretty boy, now can you please ask me relevant questions?

Q: My apologies, so what should I ask you about?

A: Spin-offs, lits, my movie reviews, my love life, the weather, whatever you want sunshine.

Q: Ok so how is Squidward?

A: I think you mean Skodwarde.

Q: What's the difference?

A: Skodwarde is a nazi loving, self pleasuring, god powered loner who is a cousin of Squidward.

Q: Ok, well how do you enjoy writing that?

A: I think it's a much needed way to reintroduce myself with spin-offs. Before that, I was too involved with trying to make dramatic or action based spin-offs on previous SB characters. Comedy is the only element I can't say that I've done before and I am glad that I bought the rights to Skodwarde from OMJ. Writing with the Skod crew has been a blast and I can't wait to show you guys what we have in store for the latter seasons.

Q: How about those Skodalgics?

A: Fuck them. They'll always fine stuff to complain about. We love our Skod fans, but those Skodalgics are hard to please.

Q: So I see you that introduce a new spin-off yesterday called Handsome Skodwarde...

A: I think you mean Handsome Squidward. And what about it?

Q: What is this one about?

A: It's a spin-off from the episode The Two Faces of Squidward. What if Squidward just remained incredibly attractive? These adventures are meant for comedic purposes, so this will be my first comedy spin-off not in a team fashion. I hope I can produce some lulzy stuff that will keep my audience entertained.

Q: Now you said lits, what happened with SBCinema?

A: I'm still doing SBCinema, but the problem is that I never got an official offseason from it. My apologies fans for the long break, but I need to refuel my engines and find more movies to parody. I can promise you though that I'll have more episodes coming soon though. Just needed a minor break, that's all. I think you guys will love Episode 22. Let's just say it's a sequel to a Season 1 episode.

Q: Now you do movie reviews?

A: Why yes. I just wrote a review of that shitty Adam Sandler "comedy" Jack and Jill. Took a short break for a while since I can only take so many bad movies in one sitting. But expect more of this in the near future too.

Q: How's the love life?

A: Great.

Q: How's the weather?

A: Hot, but at least there are no more severe storms...for now.

Q: Did I cover everything?

A: Yes.

Q: Have anything you'd like to ask me?

A: How does Michael Cole still have a job?

Q: Well if I told you, I would get fired.

A: Ah

Q: Very well then.

A: Ok

Q: Bye.

A: Later days.

T: Speaking of your cboxes, it's made quite a few splashes on the community in terms of it's content. Imposter SOF took the Spongebob Community by storm, evening spawning a lit written by you. There has also been the issues and parodies of ACS, but the most recent wave would have to be the infamous Tvguy rants from just a few months ago. It started out as a simple role-play for jjs' SBCPU to help promote the lit, but it quickly evolved into an issue with some SBC users. Care to provide more insight on that situation?

A: Yes, it was originally intended to help promote SBCPU. I admit, I posted quite a bit of the role-plays, not all of it, but quite a bit. I tried making him a parody caricature of the recent events that were happening at the time with the staff, events I really don't wanna revisit in this interview but I'm sure most people here know the deal. Once people started to post outright in the sbox about their displeasure for the whole thing, I slowly just phased it out all together. I admit I crossed a fine line then and I apologize to those that were offended. Jjs told me he was gonna have Tvguy provide similar commentary in his story, but I think he decided against it. Tvguy's a great guy and he bleeds SBC, as I've said before in the past before the entire fiasco happened. I meant no harm with the role-plays, but it did do some minimal damage and I'm trying to make up for it now.

I don't understand this, explainz

Little thing on the chat box that kinda went out of hand at the time, like most things that went on on the cbox. I thought you were aware of it? :P

Nah, this is the first time I've heard about it. D:

The Interview With Box

----------------------------------------

Q: Well, hi there, Idiot.

A: Well, it's a pleasure seeing you, too.

Q: Why do you hate a-

A: Shh, sh.. None of your business.

Q: How's your love life?

A: I don't have one, you sick turkey.

Q: Money?

A: Good. Next..

Q: Why are you 9 and on SBC?

A: None of your beeswax.

Q: Can we get to something relevant?

A: You bet your cards we are.

Q: How's RFBB going?

A: Good and all, the next episode is in production, and CNF1 is joining the crew soon.

I've got some good things for RFBB, and S2 is in consideration.

Q: Do you have any idea what these are?

A: Well.. just saying that a special may come up later. Also you might be seeing something

after the show's run is finished.. but don't have high hopes.

Q: Season 2! Ah, season 2. When will this come out?

Not long after S1 is finished. I'd..eh say about a month. I need time to concept and

write some things. It's an ambitious project. But again, it's good having a partner so I can

focus on other things.

Q: About the GCA's. Voting has finished. Do ya think you'll win?

A: To be honest, I don't know. Money would be great, but if anything else wins the

doubloons are greatly appreciated.

Q: How long do you think the show'll go?

A: Four seasons max.

Q: How's work on the show?

A: I got some time, so episodes are in the works for sure.

Q: Speaking of which, The Fry Cook has been in production for almost a year. Will we get it

anytime soon? For real.

A: Oh yes, it's coming soon. I believe sometime next month, as production schedule on S1 has finished and production is on.

Q: Are there any projects currently in the works?

A: There's one little plotline i've conjured for a minseries, but it's just concept.

By the way, thanks, RFBB fans. We continue to appreciate you, and criticism is always accepted!

Q: Well, it's been great seeing ya. Enjoy!

A: You too. Stay tuned for a new episode of RFBB, and a confirmative release date of The Fry Cook!

Hello, ladies and gents! Welcome to the awards ceremony of the 2nd Golden Community Awards in Summer 2012! Tonight, we recognize the members of our community who have contributed so much, as well as the talents of those constantly entertaining us in the Spin-Off forum! I have a jam-packed ceremony for you all, so, without further ado, let's get started! :D

We'll start off with the Members! ^_^

Favorite Manager

And the winner is...

Spoiler
YUDAW.png

Favorite Cashier

And the winner is...

Spoiler
1IXdx.png

Favorite Consultant

And the winner is...

Spoiler
o49iW.png

Favorite Fry Cook

And the winner is...

Spoiler
owxrT.png

Favorite Good Noodles

And the nominees are: Metal Snake, CNF1, Steel Sponge, and Smiles

The winner is...

Spoiler
PabzC.png

Favorite Krusty Krusher

And the nominees are: OMJ, CF, UnlimitedCha, and SG12

The winner is...

Spoiler
xPCBL.png

Favorite Customer

And the nominees are: Lunch Pail, SuiteLife, Aquatic Nuggets, The Idiot Box, WWESpongefan, and SG12

The winner is...

Spoiler
EWVHo.png

Smartest Users

And the nominees are: SG12, Clappy, jjsthekid, CF, Wumbo, and CDCB

The winner is...

Spoiler
BpTle.png

Best Debater

The nominees are: Clappy, terminoob, teenj12, Wumbology, and tvguy347

And the winner is...

Spoiler
mXIM1.png

Funniest User

The nominees are: OMJ, SG12, UnlimitedCha, and Wumbology

And the winner is...

Spoiler
ibynA.png

Most Unique Username

The nominees are: Steel Sponge, Lunch Pail, Smiles, Aquatic Nuggets, UnlimitedCha, hilaryfan80, Wumbology, and ExKizuna

And the winner is...

Spoiler
UMnKZ.png

SeriousBob StrictPants

The nominees are: Clappy, terminoob, jjsthekid, tvguy, and 70s

And the winner is...

Spoiler
I4FRU.png

Kindest User

The nominees are: CF, Smiles, UnlimitedCha, Jelly, CDCB

And the winner is...

Spoiler
pVFMK.png

Most Active

The nominees are: OMJ, UnlimitedCha, CFN1, WWESpongefan, SOF, Smiles, Steel Sponge

And the winner is...

Spoiler
gferv.png

Best One-Liners

The nominees are: Elastic Dog, Dragiiin123, SOF, ExKizuna, OMJ, Wumbo

And the winner is...

Spoiler

OMJ. Apologies; the image had UnlimitedCha's avatar, Dragiiin's name, and the "Maturest User" title, so I doubt you'd want it.

Maturest User

The nominees are: jjsthekid, terminoob, OMJ, and Clappy

And the winner is...

Spoiler
nURxE.png

Weren't those great? Congratulations to all of the lucky ones who won! Feel free to put those images in your signature, on your profile, wherever! :D We're going to take a quick break, but enjoy this awesome sneak peak of Clappy's brand new show, Handsome Squidward! ^_^

110exkw.jpg

Handsome Squidward

Handsome Squidward was sitting back listening to some Marvin Gaye and drinking some chardonnay when all of a sudden he realizes that he is living out some rap song that is irrelevant to classiness. He then turns on the television and notices that his favorite episode of Johnny Bravo is on...which clearly defines classy. As he watches Adam West and Johnny Bravo try to locate the whereabouts of Bunny Bravo, he then notices that his mother hasn’t responded to him in a while. He hits up her whereabouts on Facebook, but realizes that she isn’t responding to any pokes, chats, likes, or comments. Handsome Squidward starts to have a meltdown, but then realizes that meltdowns are for the non-beautiful people of the world. He then comes up with a brilliant idea.

As he arrives at Adam West’s house, he proceeds to watch Adam West walk out the door and single handedly take down ninjas, monsters, and door to door salesmen….oh my. Handsome Squidward proceeds to ask Mr. West if he can help locate the whereabouts of his mother. Adam West only agrees due to being hypnotized by Handsome Squidward’s damn good looks. Adam West warns Handsome Squidward of how dangerous things can get at night underwater, so they need to search for clues and fast…or else it mind end up being too little too late for his mother.

110exkw.jpg

How was that? Are you pumped!

:D Now, let's start awarding people Spinnys!

Best New Spin Off

The nominees are: Gary the Snail's Undersea Adventures by CFN1, Keeper of the Spatulas by Negi Sponge, Race for Bikini Bottom by The Idiot Box, MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold by jjsthekid, Dolphin Warriors by UnlimitedCha, and The Trident Supremacy by tvguy347

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Keeper of the Spatula!

9NvCR.png

Best Spin Off

The nominees are: Underwater Survivor by Steel Sponge, Adventures in the Underground City by Sabre, Krusty Kreep by Elastic, Storm Racers by jjsthekid, and Skodwarde by OMJ

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Skodwarde, Underwater Survivor, and Storm Racers!

Rl1AG.png

c3B3z.png

Ly9M4.png

Best Cancelled Spin Off

The nominees are: Spin Off Island by Clapmaster, Plankton: Across the Seven Seas by JCM, and Bikini Top by that70sguy92

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Bikini Top!

xjmml.png

Best Couple

The nominees are: Clappy and Jelly, UWS: SBC and Linda and SpongeBob, Team Spongebob

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Clappy and Jelly, UWS: SBC Style!

a13d8.png

Best Villain

The nominees are: The Triad, UWS: SBC Style and Cymtrax, Storm Racers

And the winner is...

Spoiler

The Triad, UWS: SBC Style!

hc6Sp.png

Best Friendship

The nominees are: Tom and Lou and Undersea Force, Storm Racers

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Tom and Lou!

Z22jc.png

Best Pilot

The nominees are: Race to Bikini Bottom, Dolphin Warriors, MM:B&B: 2012

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Race to Bikini Bottom!

jWqpR.png

Best Episode

The nominees are: UWS: SBC, Team SpongeBob, and Storm Racers

And the winner is...

Spoiler

TV.com Shadows, UWS: SBC!

MfJD8.png

Best Male Main Character

The nominees are: Skodwarde (Skodwarde), Dash (Storm Racers), CD (CBBA)

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Skodwarde, Skodwarde!

YnfnQ.png

Best Female Main Character

The nominees are: Snellie (Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures), Sara (Patrick's Big Break), Nora (Storm Racers), CF (UWS: SBC)

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Snellie, Gary's The Snail's Undersea Adventures!

aTOx7.png

Best Location

The nominees are: The Lost Temples (UWS: SBC Style), Night City (MM:B&B 2012), Bikini Bottom (Chronicles of Strahote), and Salt Water City (Patrick's Big Break)

And the winner is...

Spoiler

The Lost Temples, UWS: SBC Style!

qU8n6.png

Best Storyline

The nominees are: UWS: SBC, Pisces Moon, Adventures in the Underground City, and MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold 2012

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Pisces Moon!

kL6dE.png

And now for the Hall of Fame:

JtZFf.png

8nLBu.png

Congratulations to teenj12 and Skodwarde, as well as to all of the other winners of the Summer 2012 GCA Awards! Put your awards in your signatures, profiles, wherever. Thanks for reading!

You may still post interviews, reactions on the results, et cetera. :)