• Advertisement

The Golden Community Awards II: Summer 2012

Ron

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I am so overwhelmed with happiness and joy. Just oh my god! This is the first time I've ever won anything out of all the award shows on SBC and I am just so happy to have THREE wins/awards. I won for Best Cashier! That means so much to me, because I am so so so very so dedicated to SBC. Of my spin-offs, Tom and Lou won for Best Friendship which I'm very much pleased with. It is The Adventures Of Tom And Lou's first win :D :D :D . And the hugest honor of all....

20th Member Of The Spin-Off Creator's Hall Of Fame!

I am so unbelievably proud and happy :D :D :D :D :D :D . I cannot believe I've finally been inducted to the Hall. I mean, a year ago, that was only a dream.

I have to give a shout out to my best friend on the site, Jjsthekid. With out his support, I don't think I would have won for best mod. Also, I thank everyone for voting for me.

Thank you all, and I am so thankfully for my winnings. To have never really won anything before and to win THREE times tonight....

That just makes me so happy :D :D :D :D!

• Like 2

Dear lord, my avatar. Lols. I feel the need to make a long-winded, emotional acceptance speech. My thanks goes to those who voted #OMJ2012 and I'd like to extend my congrats to my fellow Charlie Sheens. And Handsome Squid is looking outta sight. Can't wait, Clappy!

#SkodwardeFTW #HandsomeSquid

Wow I am speechless right now. Thanks for all the awards guys, much appreciation...and I'm not just saying that, I truly mean it. With the mood I was in when I first logged in to here, this helped brighten up my night ^^.

As for that Handsome Squidward sneak peek, that episode is a special dedication to one of my favorite Johnny Bravo episodes that I have a soft spot in my heart for. When I first came up with the idea for a Handsome Squidward spin-off, Johnny Bravo was the first thing that came to mind. This won't be a replica of that show, but I had to do a special dedication towards it with this Adam West episode :P.

Well with all that explaining out of the way, look for the premiere to come next week and I'm glad that anticipation for Handsome Squidward is spiking. ^^

And on one final note, thank you for voting Skodwarde into the Spin-off Hall of Fame. I'll admit, I was skeptical when I first read OMJ's work, but I got so attached to how potentially hilarious this idea was. When OMJ sold the rights to me, I became one happy Clappy. I'm so glad that Skodwarde is still going strong today and hopefully our Skod crew can still have you guys cracking up for many more seasons to cum (yes, you all saw that one cuming...and that one too).

There, I think I said everything that I wanted to say. :P

I don't think Skodwarde would've made it this far if it weren't for you and Wumbo getting on board what looked like a sinking ship at the time I sold the rights to you. You guys helped me get out of my rut. It's been an honor working alongside you two and I'll cherish the time I have left on the Skod Crew. It's been one hell of a time so far.

....I won something? Wow. Thanks a lot, guys! I didn't even notice this thread until I looked up my name today. Wow, this is so cool! I wish I could've voted, though. Congratulations to the other winners, and thanks again, all who voted for me! I promise to vote next time around!

....Don't want to sound pretentious, but when do the winners recieve their prizes? :wacko: Sorry if I sound greedy or anything, that wasn't intended.

A little sad that every admin got a vote in Favorite Manager but me. Oh well, I probably haven't been the nicest this year. :P

Don't let that affect you man. You still do great admin work regardless of how many votes you get. I mean we wouldn't be having this awards ceremony if it wasn't for you. :)
  • Like 1

....Don't want to sound pretentious, but when do the winners recieve their prizes? :wacko: Sorry if I sound greedy or anything, that wasn't intended.

There are prizes? Had I known that, I would have worked harder at not being absent for most of the year.

....I won something? Wow. Thanks a lot, guys! I didn't even notice this thread until I looked up my name today. Wow, this is so cool! I wish I could've voted, though. Congratulations to the other winners, and thanks again, all who voted for me! I promise to vote next time around!

Well, you get to keep that graphic, which is instantaneous. :P

I forgot about that Doubloon prize that was offered last time... hmm. I'll talk to jjs. :)