• Advertisement

terminoob's Sketchy-Sketchbook

terminoob

2 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

o.o Someone's...got a LOT of ISSUES that they REALLY need to WORK on! :rolleyes:

lol couldn't you have kept this opinion to yourself? That's a rude thing to say about someone's art that they worked hard on. This is just his style. If you don't like it then fine but this comment was unnecessary 

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 3

On 5/6/2017 at 8:32 PM, terminoob said:

Colored. Currently also coloring the rest, will post when finished.

UGPOrAu.jpg
zsw804V.jpg

your Guy Fieri looks amazing

I'm really digging these Food Network ones coming from someone who grew up watching most of these shows. I'd love to see you tackle something with Alton Brown one day.

24 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

your Guy Fieri looks amazing

I'm really digging these Food Network ones coming from someone who grew up watching most of these shows. I'd love to see you tackle something with Alton Brown one day.

Thanks! Shockingly a lot of people really loved these too.

Barefoot Fetish Contessa was almost Good Feets - which would've just been Alton Brown gushing about all these different types of feet and how they satisfy him. Also was close to doing Next Food Network Czar, but that wouldn't have really been about him. Futurama did basically the perfect Iron Chef parody, so that's off the table. I have a Cutthroat Kitchen parody in mind but it's super gross and sexual and I don't know how, er, appealing it would be to read. But yeah - I'm disappointed I couldn't find anything to do with him because he's amazing.

• Like 1

I've been really frustrated lately because I felt like I haven't made any progression in the past year and I feel like I'm just missing something and not getting it and just having a general meltdown about my art, so I decided to compare last year (that I thought was amazing, mind you - it was the only time I ever aggressively defended my work in a critique) with this week. Also a note that I used the pages I did a year ago as rough layouts for the ones I'm doing now.

C5LIZlb.jpg

RNHrcwM.jpg

Cuh-razy.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, terminoob said:

I've been really frustrated lately because I felt like I haven't made any progression in the past year and I feel like I'm just missing something and not getting it and just having a general meltdown about my art, so I decided to compare last year (that I thought was amazing, mind you - it was the only time I ever aggressively defended my work in a critique) with this week. Also a note that I used the pages I did a year ago as rough layouts for the ones I'm doing now.

C5LIZlb.jpg

RNHrcwM.jpg

Cuh-razy.

I can't help but feel like Eddie in your drawing is just like Steven Moffat. :Laugh: 

great work as usual

3 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Daaamn, these Vasquez influences are really showing. GG, termi.

Ironically I think the Enter the Florpus trailer was the first time I'd seen his work since I was, like, 20, and this stuff was done over the past month. I might just be inadvertently morphing into him at this point.