• Advertisement

terminoob's Sketchy-Sketchbook

terminoob

On 6/24/2016 at 7:15 PM, terminoob said:

He's a huge influence on me, so that's not surprising. I'm glad it's only a sort of/a bit thing and not like a "well yeah this looks like Jhonen Vasquez", though.

I was gonna ask about the similarities to Vasquez when I saw that. I'm definitely seeing the influence in the comics.

On 8/8/2016 at 11:15 AM, GraveCM said:

That looks really nice. Are you still using Sketchbook Pro for everything?

For my digital stuff, yeah. Typically I'm just drawing traditionally, though - pencil and then inking with a brush.

Spoiler

QKaJFzB.jpg

(For some reason my Musketeer files aren't working so when I figure that out I'll post it - until then, just more random stuff).

1 minute ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

@terminoob, do you take requests? I'm looking to get some art done for my lit.

I can't guarantee I'll be able to find time to do anything, but if it's not a super large request I might be able to do something. PM me with what you're thinking and we can figure something out.

3 hours ago, Katniss said:

As someone who enjoys watching the Food Network on occasion I am loving these comics :Laugh: 

I did this as an assignment in one of my classes this past semester; the professor just told us to pitch him a concept for an 8 page comic and then work on it for the semester. When I pitched it to him he was just kinda like "yeah... okay... I mean, I like it, but I don't know if there's any real overlap between people who watch Food Network and people who read comics".

I sure showed him!

7J3T6XN.jpg

LQWC2LF.jpg

• Like 4