• Advertisement

terminoob's Sketchy-Sketchbook

terminoob

I made the jump over to Photoshop and now I have to redo errythang starting with inks.

Spoiler

1005302_10201645386235625_1545601747_n.j

Don't worry. I'll show you some of my own goodies soon enough. But for now, suffer through graphic novel plugging because when Act 1 is finished we're gonna need readers and the more people interested the better.

Hey, remember this?!

Spoiler

ohio_smith_by_terminoob-d56ghfr.png

Well I'm doing things with it!

Spoiler

vVA5BZQ.jpg

I haven't used Flash in forever, but I really need to get back into a groove with it so I can start animating.

There's some nooks and crannies that got by me, and I'm not entirely happy with how Ohio Smith came out (luckily the background came out pretty decent), but since this probably won't even be the final title card it doesn't really matter that much.

The script's all set; I just need to do storyboards and a couple more character and set designs and find a couple voices and then animate it all. It seems like it'll be about 5 minutes long, so if you're anxious for a cartoon from me then you'll have to wait until next year. I'll have a really quick short done by the end of summer (...I hope) and I'll update you on the progress of this short as it happens. With any luck it'll end up as my Sophomore final.