• Advertisement

SBC Synchtube

Cha

Synchtube is another great place to hang out with SBC members. You can chat, and watch any videos you like. It's always open and people are allowed to be mods to add videos and watch movies.

http://www.synchtube.../r/TheSBCForums

You play around the tools under the video. They include a webcam. If you want to edit your account to add an icon picture that shows up when you scroll over to your name, go to the very top of the page. You will see your name in white, click on the arrow under your name. Then click "My Account".

Tips:

Once you log on, you are unnamed. You can either enter a name in, or you can register (Sign Me Up). If you register you could become a Moderator if you want.

Only the main Owner which is TheSBCForums (me) can make someone a mod.

Once your a mod (a mod has a red username): You can add videos to the list.

How do you do this? See the button on top of the screen of synchtube called tv is on? Well, you can click on this. After do click on the button, there is icons under the video you are viewing. Click the one that says "Search Videos". When you do this you can add links to Youtube videos you want to add. Drag the link into the list. Now you can click on the video and play any videos you want!

Note: When you are controlling the videos, you have a star next to your username.

How To Let go of controlling the videos Click on the button on the top of the page that is a tv and says "tv off". That way others can add videos and play around.

If you have any questions ask me in a PM.

Current Mods:

TheSBCForums (main owner)

jjsthekid (mod)

SpongeOddFan (mod)

Unlimitedcha (mod)

SpongeSeb (mod)

CNF1Oswald (mod)

MOVIE NIGHT: Can be on Fridays at 8 P.M. EST

I will message someone if they want to the person who lists out movies for us to pick.

One person that is showing up to synchtube to pick a list of movies (at least 3 maybe 2 if it depends) that we can vote and watch. They MUST come from Youtube and you need to make sure the FULL movie is available for us to view.

Count me in, UC! I frequently visit the Filly synchtube, and I gotta say, it's a very fun site. Heck, I wouldn't mind it if the SBC synchtube replaces the xat.

(BTW, my username on there is SpongeSeb)

Count me in, UC! I frequently visit the Filly synchtube, and I gotta say, it's a very fun site. Heck, I wouldn't mind it if the SBC synchtube replaces the xat.

(BTW, my username on there is SpongeSeb)

Haha, I go on filly too! Can't wait to see you guys there if you can. Remember if anyone needs help just PM me. :)

I think what I will do now is one person that is showing up to synchtube to pick a list of movies (at least 3 maybe 2 if it depends) that we can vote and watch. They MUST come from Youtube and you need to make sure the FULL movie is available for us to view. (also added in the first post)

Just for this week I'll post movie options soon.